Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2020
I am about to hit level 30 and was wondering how hard Mount Olympus is, could I do it solo as a wizard? Also is it worth it to farm for level 30 gear?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
iburros on Feb 4, 2020 wrote:
I am about to hit level 30 and was wondering how hard Mount Olympus is, could I do it solo as a wizard? Also is it worth it to farm for level 30 gear?
It is generally a good idea to go with a team here. The bosses will be high health for your level, and some of them have unique "Cheats" in response to certain spells.

As for the gear, you will automatically get the Sky Iron Hasta as part of the quest. It's a good weapon for your level, as it gives you a Power Pip at the start of battles, and provides a nice boost to damage. You'll likely be using it for a while! Good luck on the dungeon!

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
iburros on Feb 4, 2020 wrote:
It has some nice gear.
I'm sure a high level would be willing to go in with you. There's quite a few of us like to help out lower level players.
All we ask in return, is that when you can, pay it forward and help out another low level.