Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best myth pet free/ with crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2019
Hello, I am new to Wizard101 but have been watching many you tubers play it for a while. I have chosen Myth and want to play through the game on Myth. I have a membership and some money to spend on crowns. What is the best myth pet free, and the best one with crowns? I'm currently level 13 on my Wizard, so any knowledge on Myth pets would be helpful too.

Thanks,

Nick

Administrator
saobestanime on Jan 25, 2020 wrote:
Hello, I am new to Wizard101 but have been watching many you tubers play it for a while. I have chosen Myth and want to play through the game on Myth. I have a membership and some money to spend on crowns. What is the best myth pet free, and the best one with crowns? I'm currently level 13 on my Wizard, so any knowledge on Myth pets would be helpful too.

Thanks,

Nick
Welcome saobestanime to the Wizard101 and the Spiral community! Glad you've found some of our YouTubers out there that play the game.

Myth, an interesting first choice. There's a lot of Myth players out there that can help you get started and recommend the best pets. I'm sure someone will chime in here soon.

Let us know if you have any other questions about the game!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I cannot possibly recommend the Wandering Eye enough. Not only does it come with a pet Mythblade to further boost your damage, it also comes with an 8-pip Lord Humongofrog spell which does a lot more damage than even an enchanted Humongofrog, and is great for if you do not yet have Mystic Colossus or if you just can't get that elusive Shadow Pip!

You don't get this pet until you are level 118 and you do a quest, but you can find it in the Hatching Kiosk in the Pet Pavilion.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2019
Torpzun26 on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
I cannot possibly recommend the Wandering Eye enough. Not only does it come with a pet Mythblade to further boost your damage, it also comes with an 8-pip Lord Humongofrog spell which does a lot more damage than even an enchanted Humongofrog, and is great for if you do not yet have Mystic Colossus or if you just can't get that elusive Shadow Pip!

You don't get this pet until you are level 118 and you do a quest, but you can find it in the Hatching Kiosk in the Pet Pavilion.
Thank you so much for the response! I will definitely check it out! Around how many crowns is it, do you know?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
saobestanime on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
Thank you so much for the response! I will definitely check it out! Around how many crowns is it, do you know?
None! You can just go look for it in the Myth pet section of the Hatching Kiosk! You will still need the gold you would normally spend for a hatch though.