Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olde Town Apartment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
Does anyone legit have one of these? If you do, I have a question please?

I'm really close to being able to get one of these but I want to know, do you get the privilege of when you go out the front door to exit onto an actual Wizard City street or is it just a world door?

Because that would be lame and make it no better than the cottage or even really worth getting. I mean you were able to go out of the arcanum apartment and go down the hall to catch a door. So I'm hoping that is the case here as many have always wanted to exit out onto the streets of Wizard City.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Michael WinterClou... on Jan 24, 2020 wrote:

I'm really close to being able to get one of these but I want to know, do you get the privilege of when you go out the front door to exit onto an actual Wizard City street or is it just a world door?

Because that would be lame and make it no better than the cottage or even really worth getting. I mean you were able to go out of the arcanum apartment and go down the hall to catch a door. So I'm hoping that is the case here as many have always wanted to exit out onto the streets of Wizard City.
It goes right outside the bazaar!!!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
To my knowledge, all castles have a world gate at the front. The only two which don't have world gates are your ravenwood dorm and your arcanum dorm, which both exit out to their respective areas.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013

The house is the one next to the team up booth (at least mine is) so it's nice and handy.
It has a fairly large backyard and a smallish upstairs balcony.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011

What is the "Old Town Apartment"?
And how do I get one?

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
Thanks for all the replies! Definitely excited for one now. I'm very close! Now we just need to allow them on tours maybe?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Kokyota on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
What is the "Old Town Apartment"?
And how do I get one?
you get one when through team up.. you gotta do his quest i think

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
Idony09 on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
you get one when through team up.. you gotta do his quest i think
Got it!

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Michael WinterClou... on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
Thanks for all the replies! Definitely excited for one now. I'm very close! Now we just need to allow them on tours maybe?
You can use the preview in the bottom left corner when you're looking to buy it. That's what I do to keep myself going (I'm at 665).

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
How many quests do you have to do to get the Olde Town Apartment?

Do the quests have to higher than a certain level?