Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No crafting reagents from Greyflame??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
Since this morning's patch, there has been no crafting reagents for the Vanguard/Dragoon gear dropping from General Greyflame

I was just dual boxing and got nothing but cobalt, brass, etc. NO alchemicals, salts, or crystals.I stopped after 2 runs.

Not doing this if the drops have been nerfed. No way.

Hoping it's just a bug.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
i have been asking around in a few discord channels and no one really knows if its intentional or not but before last nights patch greyflame was droping 3 extract per fight which made it less of a hassle farming viggors drake and now greyflame doesnt even drop one anymore me and a handful of people would generally like to know if it is since a lot of helpful things in this game are getting "fixed" (messed up) with some of these changes

Administrator
General Greyflame's loot has been adjusted due to her placement inside the instance.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Sparck on Jan 22, 2020 wrote:
General Greyflame's loot has been adjusted due to her placement inside the instance.
im not even gonna argue with this because no matter what i say matters and its sadly pretty obvious nowadays unfortunately.. but i will say this all this if the drop was to take the vanguard robes out of her drop table im entirely fine with that i think a lot of people are and were but to take her dropping 3 extract each go as well as the occasional salt and crystals that isnt fair in anyway possible... im honestly to the point where im just gonna stick with paradox because its not a struggle to farm nor is it hard to make the alphoi version of it which is pretty much the same stats just a crafting option which its recipe is immensely more fair than vanguard/dragoon less stressful too

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Now where can we farm for robe? She was only one that drop it.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
samblue140 on Jan 22, 2020 wrote:
Now where can we farm for robe? She was only one that drop it.
The mobs with the greggors can be respawned and infinitely farmed and drop them like crazy