Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extra Admins for Housing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
This came to my idea as a rare idea lol understandable if its not possible. But I was wondering what if we could have the ability to Choose our friends to be admins of our houses? Now of course I don’t mean having the ability to change housing items as that would mess up a lot of things, but perhaps the ability to Plant your friends Gardening?

Most importantly though, Being able to have the ability to make a housing game “Public” as an admin of a friends house, if the owner doesn’t have tine to do it themselves. As well as kick out players as an admin of a friends home, because players would try to avoid the housing owner if they’re doing something bad, one example was how someone would cheat during a minigame if the owner were to do giveaways for the winners.

We could also have the ability to both pvp and go inside of a dungeon at the same time, because for some reason that doesn’t seem to work, as well as the ability to start a minigame and pvp at the same time. My reasons for saying these 2 is because when you try one thing, something will happen that will prevent you from doing the other thing, I’m not sure why but yeah.
Thanks in advance

Brand Brand

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The gardening thing would be interesting. I've seen something like it in other mmo's where you'd basically meet the plant's needs for the owner while they were away. I think actually planting wouldn't be possible though as it probably messes with the inventory of the wizard while they're logged in.