Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hypothetical question if something is reportable

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I am wondering if this is legal to do.. Say I am farming loremaster and using team up.. We go in and there is a wizard that does not join in the battle right away. You can see they are not link dead because they come up to the circle but dont join. Not only that but they trash talk your group and just make it known they wont join until minions are gone... Now would it be a reportable offence if i were to buy a henchmen?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Idony09 on Dec 20, 2019 wrote:
KI,

I am wondering if this is legal to do.. Say I am farming loremaster and using team up.. We go in and there is a wizard that does not join in the battle right away. You can see they are not link dead because they come up to the circle but dont join. Not only that but they trash talk your group and just make it known they wont join until minions are gone... Now would it be a reportable offence if i were to buy a henchmen?
If they aren't filter evading (saying curse words around the filter)

No, it's suggested to use the ignore button especially in this scenario where you can't really leave the area because you are busy in a fight. And it is not against the rules to buy a henchmen, it can be a little rude BUT it's not against the rules.

If they were filter evading
filter evading is against the rules and that is a reportable offense. Then ignore button.

In the scenario this happened to me instead, I may have even gone and say "Ok we will just one shot the minions AND the boss" and Im sure the team would agree to that.