Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please restore our ability to make enchanted treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
We've lost the ability to create enchanted treasure cards for use later! The spells affected are reindeer, krampus, leprechaun, and all schools' one pip hits. I assume that as other spells are added to the spellement program, they too will be affected. Being able to set up a deck with enchanted treasure cards in the sideboard is really important for many pvp players. It's also useful for questing and farming so you can find that hit when you need it. A lot of people are unhappy about this. Please restore our ability to make enchanted treasure cards.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Why can't I enchant my reindeer spell? This does not make sense for PVP players, specially those low level players who use gargantuan, monstrous or colossal treasure cards. Are we trying to kill low level PVP or something?

Survivor
Sep 29, 2014
Hello KI, please do not take away our ability to enchant our spells, you're chasing away low level pvp players by doing this, give us a choice. I am sure people will leave pvp when they find out they can't enchant spells anymore.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Dear ki
i hope you read this. If you go ahead with spellements you are destroying low level pvp and any level up to where the player can have enchants as a spell. You have given us plants like sunions who drop enchants such as colossal and gargantuan . Pvp people have paid good crowns for these plants. You alos gave us deckathalons and pvp players worked to be able to craft the last level decks . Now you are saying that all of this is useless if you go ahead with spellements and spell writing. At low level our decks are very small. If we have to include spells , heals and shields in the main part of the deck along with other things like possible weakness , infection etc. we have no room . Most pvp people carry their hits in the side . As it is on ice we do not even get blades so have to carry them in side. If you wanted to add spell writing as a choice for people that is your option but if you replace enchanted tc with these you are going to ruin a lot of levels of pvp and have a lot of people who love to pvp quit the game. You have allowed people to have 80 + resist against schools and even with enchantments it is impossible to even dent them , especially since you put out tri shields of the same schools. That effectively gives the people over 100% resistance to you. Enchantments were not the problem in pvp all people who pvp use them . If you wanted to make it easier for people you could have sunions easy to farm for. Your big problem in pvp is the high resistances. Since setting became a thing it is harder to get matches in 2v2 or higher. PLEASE RETHINK about spellements. I have played wiz since it got out of beta and have 5 accounts. It is my stress reliever. I love your game but if pvp goes down the tubes more because of the spellements I unfortunately will probably be leaving because all my friends who pvp are talking about leaving if this stays . Thank you for listening