Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farleys Gardening Pack is Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2016
The entire point of this pack is to get Jewel plant seeds. It takes around 20 packs just to get one. These packs cost 500 crowns a pop. The so called bad "Epic" plants have a higher drop rate than the good "Rare" jewel plants. If the rarity advertised on this plant isn't ultra or epic why is it so hard to get them? The double gardening nerf also prevents you from doubling your jewel farm which makes it impossible to get a good jewel garden without spending over a thousand dollars on crowns to get the seeds. Please fix or compensate on the 40k crowns I lost.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
yes I have spent a small fortune on the few blossoms I have, and it seams to me that kingsisle is tinkering with the drop rate of the seeds and the wrenches.

I want the same drop rate as when I purchased the seeds, Don't try hiding behind your attorneys

Mistress of the night looking for new game

Survivor
Dec 18, 2019
This is a bit unrelated but I'm new to the game so I'm still learning. Why are jewel seeds so rare and considered to be so good? What do they harvest?