Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it too Late to get into Crafting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
Hi, I have spent 7 years of my life leveling up my life character up to level 84. (Obviously I was stopping and replaying) I realized that some of the best gear to get is gotten by crafting, Is it too late for me to get up to the required level to get that gear?

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
It's never too late.
In fact you might find it easier to get the reagents you need since you're level 84.
You're right in saying that some of the best gear is crafted.
Good luck

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
It is never too late to get into crafting! In fact, I think it's one of the best ways to spend your non-questing time.

About where are you when it comes to crafting rank?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As mentioned before,

It's never too late to begin crafting, likewise gardening or any side activity for that matter.

If you need assistance on reagent locations etc.

Feel free to ask!

Just so you know as well, gardening is an excellent source of reagents, rare ones too!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Absolutely not! I myself have a level 87 ice wizard (by playing on and off since 2008) and I recently came to the same conclusion-that the best gear is crafted. I was an adept crafter and I have to now become a legendary crafter-not only to get great gear, but better spell cards as well.