Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Someone entered beast moon without a beast form

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2019
So I was just playing beastmoon hunt, when there was a 4v4 at spiral, I passed by to check on it, and one of the enemies didn't have a beast form, not only that, I knew it wasn't just a visual glitch as they also used normal wizard spells and had the normal stat boosts and stuff! please fix this, if how to do it ever gets out, there could be a lot of people abusing it.

Administrator
Etharia on Sep 8, 2019 wrote:
So I was just playing beastmoon hunt, when there was a 4v4 at spiral, I passed by to check on it, and one of the enemies didn't have a beast form, not only that, I knew it wasn't just a visual glitch as they also used normal wizard spells and had the normal stat boosts and stuff! please fix this, if how to do it ever gets out, there could be a lot of people abusing it.
Thanks Etharia for confirming this issue. It is a known problem we're working on a resolution for.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
Just finished a match in Beast Moon event. Other team had a player in the Spiral right from the start but the gates were locked. Needless to say, the other team won. Obviously a glitch that needs to be checked into. Thanks.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Just happened to me today... :/

I hope it gets patched soon!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
this just happened on my team in beastmoon, really worried me. i took a screen shot, we won but it's not fair. i asked how he did it, he was muted and answered from menu "i got it from the scroll of fortune". obviously that can't be true. any advice about what to do would be appreciated. if i see it again should i just leave? thanks