Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Automatic passing bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Hi fellow wizards. So recently, I have been getting a bug where right when the time to choose cards comes, when the timer still has 30 or so seconds left, I haven't chosen a card, and all of a sudden the camera tries to pan back to normal and then it makes me automatically pass. Is this a well known bug or is it just me and a few select others? Thank you :)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
I actually have this issue as well!! I thought I was the only one. It is very annoying especially during the beastmoon event where one turn can cost you win or loss of that fight. Please look into this.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Dangerous455 on Sep 5, 2019 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards. So recently, I have been getting a bug where right when the time to choose cards comes, when the timer still has 30 or so seconds left, I haven't chosen a card, and all of a sudden the camera tries to pan back to normal and then it makes me automatically pass. Is this a well known bug or is it just me and a few select others? Thank you :)
I have had similar things happen. It will start the countdown but will drop it by the time it gets down to 10 seconds. Gets frustrating. When there is still time to do the selection, it is gone.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The camera angles have been a little off lately I've noticed as it tries to capture the battle effectively.

But I've noticed this (passing even when a spell was chosen) happen to fellow wizards.

Defender
May 11, 2012
This has been happening to me too for a while now. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough to be annoying. Another thing that is happening is that while I am choosing a card, my backpack will open up.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I've been having problems with it auto-passing almost right as the cards first come up during a turn too. The camera angle problems have been happening too but at a far lesser rate.