Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Full resistance gear ice wizard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hey everyone, on my ice wizard I am going after maximum universal resist. I am not looking to pay crowns unless it is a set price. (Not packs) Can someone be kind enough to list all of the gear that will be needed under all categories to get the most possible resist on an ice wizard? I am also open to bundle gear for it as well. I already have the pet with 11 proof, defy and storm fire and ice ward. And what I believe is the best shirt as the spooky carnival suit for 120+

Thanks

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I have achieved 100% death resistance, though when I put that gear on, my offensive ability is nothing. A wizard once told me that they had 100% resistance to three schools. The cool thing about 100% resist from gear is that if a spell of that element hits you, and the opponent has no pierce, you don't take damage. In place of a zero for damage the word immune pops up. I am not sure that six school immunity is possible. It could be fun though.