Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is the death school going to be able to pvp?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
The Death School has for years now been incapable of competing in 1v1 pvp matches evenly with all the other schools. I just want to know when is the unfair treatment going to stop A large, LARGE part of the games userbase were death school players and they all left due to the lack of pvp support to the school . I mean being forced to spam the (now unusable) bad juju spell in defense gear as the only sound strategy was sad and pathetic and now that's how everyone looks at the school when it comes to 1v1 pvp . The only solution I can think of is bringing back "elucidate" as an enchant that only affects death spells since it fits deaths theme. I believe that would send a wave of players rushing back to the game .

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
nevergameover on Jul 16, 2019 wrote:
The Death School has for years now been incapable of competing in 1v1 pvp matches evenly with all the other schools. I just want to know when is the unfair treatment going to stop A large, LARGE part of the games userbase were death school players and they all left due to the lack of pvp support to the school . I mean being forced to spam the (now unusable) bad juju spell in defense gear as the only sound strategy was sad and pathetic and now that's how everyone looks at the school when it comes to 1v1 pvp . The only solution I can think of is bringing back "elucidate" as an enchant that only affects death spells since it fits deaths theme. I believe that would send a wave of players rushing back to the game .
I don't know if you've heard but KI is doing tons of work on PvP changes to 'overhaul it from the ground up' I think we can expect to see some quite radical changes made without making it too unfamiliar to recognise as it stands right now.

KI are sneaky...they always have a lot more going on behind the scenes than they let us know! I had no idea about the changes they were busy working on for the new FTUE and that was a massive amount of work all secretly being planned, designed and implemented - I totally love it btw but that's not my point - they've said they're doing a ton of work on PvP. I think we can be sure of some big changes and the opportunity to give feedback and suggestions when they've brought it all together enough for us to try it out

I'm excited to see what they're up to!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
nevergameover on Jul 16, 2019 wrote:
Am not so sure about that honestly i can pretty much say death can put up a decent fight now at max level due to death now easily doing 890 damage base on headless horsemen. They have the second best dot in the game hands down. With good gears i was able to make it to warlord with 1250+ rank.