Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Deckathalon Issue Feedback

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Please post here any specific issues such as drop-outs. Please be specific on what you had up on the screen or where you were in-game when the issue occurred.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I crashed when I was in the library near the event. It came up with "could not connect to Wizard101" and only gave me the option to quit.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2014
I believe it randomly happens no matter what you’re doing. It has happened to me, thus far, 3 times, both in battle and out of battle. It simply says I could not connect and quits me out of the game. The notification leaves when you’re not in battle and you go to another zone. It also seems to happen in a timely fashion.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
The game kept on crashing. I was in Polaris trying to do Commandant's Quarters on my storm and it wouldn't let me. Also the furniture icon was not allowing me to use it. It kept saying that items were loading which I had no items left to load. That part has been fixed but I'm unsure about other people

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
El glitcho! All my characters have prob with second floor download on first event. Am stuck on first floor lol. Also while connected get Cannot connect to Wizards lol and just booted. Thanks!

Community Leader
Problem #1: I keep getting disconnected for no reason.

Problem #2: The loading for the boss or minions (Crab soldier and Djinn sorcerer) takes way too long that it refuses me to go on the second floor.

Problem #3: Even if there's no loading, I still cannot get to the second floor.

This just forces me to flee, wasting my credits. :( However, if I change realms, it fixes the problem of not being able to go to the second floor.

If I was not clear, I was in the Fire Deckalthon tower.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
May 24, 2019
Game kept crashing whenever I was in pet pavillion or at my house after approximately 3 minutes.

Also, I can't access my furniture.
The furniture icon is locked and says "Please wait, items are still being delivered to your home" even though everything has already loaded in.

Tried to access it in every single house I own and failed.
Even going from outside to inside my house and repeating didn't help.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
I keep getting an error message saying that I can't play Wizard101 at this time, please try again later. It's not a usual disconnection, it's just an error message inside the game and then it kicks me out.
Often times, it's when I port to different areas and when I enter into battles.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2018
Deckathalon items are taking a long time to load. It stays at 100% for ages without moving on to something else.
Game crashes no matter where you are.

Defender
May 11, 2012
The game keeps disconnecting. It happens for no reason. It happened in the bazaar, it happened when I was working on my deck, it happened when I was on the first level of the deckalathon, it happened while I was just standing there. It disconnected me at least 5 times in less than 30 minutes.

Administrator
Thanks everyone. We've closed the Fire Deckathalon while we look into these issues.

If you are still experiencing the same disconnect notice while the Deckathalon is offline, please let us know here.

Please ensure you describe if it's an actual crash or a disconnect message.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
I think im with the majority here but I had to switch between wizards cause the floors wouldn't load. before I did it I couldn't go to the second floor

Administrator
Sorry Wizards, it's going to take another day before we can safely bring back the Fire Deckathalon.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
Sparck on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
Sorry Wizards, it's going to take another day before we can safely bring back the Fire Deckathalon.
It's okay! Will the event be extended a day because of the issues?

Administrator
lilychirp303 on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
It's okay! Will the event be extended a day because of the issues?
'Yes', I think... probably :).

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Its better late then a glitchy mess early. im just really hyped you fixed most of the problems that deckathletes had with the current deckathalon

Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
For me, I put some Polymorphs in my Fire Deckathalon deck for certain battles in Stage 3. But when I get inside the tower, the polymorphs don't show up.

I didn't see any restrictions about polymorphs in the rules, the deck info, or from Gamma. Was this intended, or is this a bug? Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Hi, I also keep getting the same message mostly while in 2nd or last battle Tier 3 (I've been doing that one over and over to get points) It says cannot connect to Wizard 101 and only has the option to quit but yet everything behind the message window is stiill going. So frustrating it uses up one of the 4 free or purchased credits to enter and we lose out on the points from the final battle in that Tier. This has happene to me so many times I finally just gave up last night. I'm really enjoying playing and trying to get the fire pet but if this keeps up doesn't look like I'm going to make it. =(
Please fix this. Thanks =)

Survivor
May 25, 2010
BrandonOwlSword on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
I crashed when I was in the library near the event. It came up with "could not connect to Wizard101" and only gave me the option to quit.
That event was a little irritating when I was trying to do castle darkmoor with people