Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i sent email to support and it get sent back

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
i sent email to support@wizard101.com about a glitch with a henchmen picking a spell it couldnt use due to no shadow pip and it was sent back to email as delivery error

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Just to let you know, bugs like these can also be reported here on the Message Boards.

The email you enlisted is indeed correct, so perhaps it was something on your end?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
mollyisthebest on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
i sent email to support@wizard101.com about a glitch with a henchmen picking a spell it couldnt use due to no shadow pip and it was sent back to email as delivery error
As Star said, glitches can be reported on this forum in this section (Halston's Laboratory). However you may need to contact KI by email about other things and the delivery failure is a problem. You could try contacting KI by logging into the website wizard101.com and going to 'Help and Support' at the bottom left of the screen. Or you could try using a different email address with a different company eg instead of yahoo try gmail.

If you contact support from a different email remember to update the details so it is associated with your wizard account first. KI won't discuss your account with anyone contacting from an unassociated email address (this is a security feature to protect your account).

You can change your wizard email by logging into the website (as above) and going to 'my accounts' then 'manage' then 'email preferences'.

I hope this helps