Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Achievements

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
This is just a suggestion. Wizard101 is a very fun game, but one thing I think would improve it greatly would be if you added achievements. In many games, achievements are what makes players strive for completion and to do everything and experience everything. They are also a very good marker to tell what you have and have not done. You could have account achievements, which will have achievements that come from different schools so that players will be encouraged to make multiple wizards, or you could have wizard specific achievements, that have a set of achievements for every wizard, to encourage people to do everything on a wizard. either way I think that it would be a great edition to the game and a way to get people to play even more!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 130 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 130Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6
Blaze NightRider-LvL 130 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 125 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1

Blaze NightFlame-LvL 125 Patrick Star-LvL 1

Carlos GhostDust-LvL113Zachary NightStalker-LvL 44

Blaze MythRider-LvL 113Hunter SwiftBane LvL 60
Digby DuneHammer-LvL 1 Chase MythRiver-LvL 6

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Wizards101 already offers this.

You know the titles that appear under every wizard? Those are the achievement badges.

Open your spell book. Click on Character. To the upper right are your stats, gardening, fishing and monsterology levels, and you badges. Click on the badges

You should now have a page that shows the icons for each unlocked world of the spiral with a set of two number underneath. The first number is the badges you have earned for that world. The second is the number of available badges for that world. THOSE are the achievements.

Steven Ghoststalker - 130
Christopher Ghoststalker - 60

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Patrick80161 on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
This is just a suggestion. Wizard101 is a very fun game, but one thing I think would improve it greatly would be if you added achievements. In many games, achievements are what makes players strive for completion and to do everything and experience everything. They are also a very good marker to tell what you have and have not done. You could have account achievements, which will have achievements that come from different schools so that players will be encouraged to make multiple wizards, or you could have wizard specific achievements, that have a set of achievements for every wizard, to encourage people to do everything on a wizard. either way I think that it would be a great edition to the game and a way to get people to play even more!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 130 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 130Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6
Blaze NightRider-LvL 130 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 125 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1

Blaze NightFlame-LvL 125 Patrick Star-LvL 1

Carlos GhostDust-LvL113Zachary NightStalker-LvL 44

Blaze MythRider-LvL 113Hunter SwiftBane LvL 60
Digby DuneHammer-LvL 1 Chase MythRiver-LvL 6
Actually, that's called Badges here. They provide no added effect, but hunting them has become a popular hobby!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Doesn't the game already have something like this in the form of badges? Lucrative drops? Etc.

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
now that I think about it, badges are really kind of like achievements. Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2017
I think that it would be cool if each badge gave a title plus some kind of effect on gameplay .

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
TatianaGriffincall... on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
I think that it would be cool if each badge gave a title plus some kind of effect on gameplay .
Not an effect, no. That would ruin things. But listen: Over in Pirate101, there are some badges that give rewards when you get them! (For example, defeating a certain boss 25 times gives a badge that unlocks something new in the Crown Shop) Maybe something like that could be implemented here?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Lookit Light on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
Not an effect, no. That would ruin things. But listen: Over in Pirate101, there are some badges that give rewards when you get them! (For example, defeating a certain boss 25 times gives a badge that unlocks something new in the Crown Shop) Maybe something like that could be implemented here?
That would be really cool

I'd like them to unlock new crafting recipes or maybe even secret vendors with new items/recipes etc

Survivor
Jul 30, 2017
Lookit Light on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
Sure