Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I couldn't see someone moving

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 09, 2015
One day, when i was showing a new friend around my castle, i saw some enter a door that gets you to the inside of the castle. But they weren't close to the door, I was going to show him around the interior but they weren't moving around in the house either. I could see them jumping and talking but not moving. it wasn't fixed when they left and came back in either. They had to teleport to me to stop the glitch. This was only on my end though and i didn't have anybody else at the house at the time.

Administrator
Hi Mario,

Apologies, but I'm not quite sure what you're stating here. Could you rephrase please? We'd like to help resolve the issue if there is one.

Thanks!

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Sparck on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
Hi Mario,

Apologies, but I'm not quite sure what you're stating here. Could you rephrase please? We'd like to help resolve the issue if there is one.

Thanks!
i couldn't see a friend moving on my screen. I could only see them doing actions that do absolutely nothing (such as jumping) or them slowly disappearing when they enter a loading zone. but they were moving on their screen.