Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jabberwock

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I'm so happy right now.
My storm wiz just made a 1000000 hit on Jabberwock.

I was just wondering how many other wizards have done it?

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
I'm so happy right now.

Very nice, congrats!!

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
I'm so happy right now.

I was also wondering what was the highest level boss that someone had a 1 Million hit on?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Jun 6, 2019 wrote:
I was also wondering what was the highest level boss that someone had a 1 Million hit on?
I got a million on Simon the Sayer once! Although, my mom was helping me then, does that count?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
These are great questions for KI live! You could ask Sparck to see if you can get answers sooner or ask them when the next KI Live question/tip thread starts

Administrator
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 6, 2019 wrote:
These are great questions for KI live! You could ask Sparck to see if you can get answers sooner or ask them when the next KI Live question/tip thread starts
Once we post the next question need, feel free to add them there! Usually I ask for questions the Monday or Tuesday before KI Live.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I am proud to say that I hit Malistaire with my Death wizard, for ONE MILLION on 07/16/2011. When the top level was 50 and before the One in a million badge came out. I also have a picture to prove it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
@Valcoor - see what Sparck said!

If you want to ask them for KI Live look out for the thread around about the 24th June and post them. If they answer your question you'll win a prize as well as getting your answer!

I hope you win!

PS. Congratulations on your 1 in a million!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
I'd imagine Shadowwock is doable as well. Just need to keep your defense up and wait for the same 200% trap.