Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Card Vault?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I heard that the Spring Update will include a Treasure Card Vault where we can store up to 1000 TCs.

Is that true? How can I get a Treasure Card Vault?

Explorer
May 28, 2012
During the test realm the recipe for crafting the Treasure Vault was to be found in the Deckathalon stage 3 (If I remember correctly) and for purchase at the Crowns Shop.

Whether it will be offered that way in Live Wizard 101, I don’t know and they did say what was shown in test realm would be slowly patched into Live.

I, too, am waiting for the vault to be released.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Sparck can you give us a hint as to when you are going to add the TC Vault? Been waiting since the update to buy it from crown store but its has been a no show. At least give us a time line as to when it might be added. Thank you!

Administrator
If you haven't watched it yet, last month's KI Live has a bit about the vault (and Test Real in general) from Leah:

https://youtu.be/j1xVRiC6Z2I

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sparck on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
If you haven't watched it yet, last month's KI Live has a bit about the vault (and Test Real in general) from Leah:

https://youtu.be/j1xVRiC6Z2I
Look, if we are not getting it, it is time to just say so already, then we can stop waiting.

The stance on TCs from the newsletter still makes 0 sense to me, if we did not value our TCs why in the world would be want a vault to hoard them in?

Someone needs to just bite the bullet on this one soon!

Administrator
Jasmine3429 on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
Look, if we are not getting it, it is time to just say so already, then we can stop waiting.

The stance on TCs from the newsletter still makes 0 sense to me, if we did not value our TCs why in the world would be want a vault to hoard them in?

Someone needs to just bite the bullet on this one soon!
As we said, we haven't made that determination yet. We need to ensure that if it makes it into the game's live servers, that it makes complete sense to do so.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
As we said, we haven't made that determination yet. We need to ensure that if it makes it into the game's live servers, that it makes complete sense to do so.
Of course it makes sense to have a TC vault. As you know, we usually have plenty of tc so we dont have to go get
more when we are questing. I make Tc for PVP and PVE, so for me to have fifty of each spell is not unusual. I also stock up on balance blades, feint, conviction, shatter, cleanse, pixie and several other utility spells.
When it came time to do the deckathalon, it was frustrating, because i had to constantly buy more TC. I did not have enough room to buy and stock up on them. A TC vault would allow me to switch the TC that I use in game for the deckathalon TC and also allow me to built up the TC for the deckathalon. As you are aware, the Bazaar has shortage of TC when the deckathalons are running. With a TC vault, i can be prepared for the next deckathalon and not have to rush to the bazaar and buy them out and dump the TC that I value.
Be nice if the recipe is given to a vendor. so we do not have to wait for another deckathalon to get it.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If it made no sense, how in the world did it get on the list to be developed? Surely it used up resources that could have gone elsewhere.

What info do you guys honestly need to make a decision?

The fact the the new developers neglected to account for TC enchants in the deckathalon, when there is a level 8 in game tutorial specifically to teach you how to do this is a tad concerning.

Perhaps this will help, you can already hoard TCs by:

1. Making a "mule" account, that is a F2P account solely for the purpose of holding excess valued TCS

2. Buying multiple decks on your wizard just for TC storage, if you look you will notice that the name "treasure cards" is available for a deck name, so surely you know this is a thing? With backpack expansion elixirs, this can go a long way towards hoarding.

In short having the TC vault will just enable us to hoard more efficiently, we are already and have been hoarding for years :)

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I want Treasure Card Vault too but PATIENCES is a virtue. Rushing KI is not going to do any good. I rather have KI take their time creating something for us so it works well than a slop job causing bugs and complaints. Remember when Treasure Card Vault was on test realm. There was a problem with it so it's back to the drawing board. I think we all can trust Kingsisle. They know more whats going on about the game than we do. If it was announced " Treasure Card Vault coming soon". So it will come.