Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP badges we cannot never get let chance that

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
As the title say I and a lot of others people cannot get the ages 1-3 pvp badges. I do not like PVP at all but I willing to try after I get goat monk and luminous weaver, I want to try more of PVP for the badges. As you can see from many of my others posts I am a badge person but there are 11 PVP badges I will never be able to get because I do not do the perivous PVP stuff.

So here what I recommed a membership event to bring back one of the perious PVP. But still have the rules of the now PVP. Just a chance for people like me to get all the PVP badges they missed out with. I know this would be a long shot since most people do not like or care about badges. But as a badge person, I am very very sad that I cannot get any of the badge due to not have the right spells for it.

(If you enjoy PVP good for you)

Defender
May 30, 2010
I would really like that to come to game. It will just hope the badge collectors who might have just join PVP since again there is about 11 or so badges we can never get unless we got them when that age was happening.

I think I did not get membership until Age 2 was out and when I did not really go for badges (As much as I do now) until Age 3 was out. So please get this membership to be real it will help so many people

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The ages have come and gone, there is this same situation for pet derby badges. The people who earned those badges earned them and personally I am fine with that.

My issue is in 2nd age I only got the rank badge, so my badges page will forever show 4 missing badges, I wish these were removed from the total badge count if you did not get them since they can never be completed.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jasmine3429 on May 5, 2019 wrote:
The ages have come and gone, there is this same situation for pet derby badges. The people who earned those badges earned them and personally I am fine with that.

My issue is in 2nd age I only got the rank badge, so my badges page will forever show 4 missing badges, I wish these were removed from the total badge count if you did not get them since they can never be completed.
It would be nice if the badges just got a line through them or some such method that they were 'gone' and the total count is only about achievable badges. The space can still be there but not the lack of completion?

I admit I'm not 100% sure of what I'm talking about - I don't PvP much so completion in this is not a goal for me. Completion of all that is attainable should be 100% possible for everyone, but completion or achievements in the past should not be able to be updated or attained in the future....idk if I'm even making sense to anyone but myself now!

EG. The badges for PvP should be able to say x/x instead of y/x when the only reason it is 'incomplete' is because it wasn't done at the 'right time' or the account did not exist etc...

No-one tries to achieve something in past and it's silly to expect them to or say they have not completed their journey because of it.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on May 10, 2019 wrote:
It would be nice if the badges just got a line through them or some such method that they were 'gone' and the total count is only about achievable badges. The space can still be there but not the lack of completion?

I admit I'm not 100% sure of what I'm talking about - I don't PvP much so completion in this is not a goal for me. Completion of all that is attainable should be 100% possible for everyone, but completion or achievements in the past should not be able to be updated or attained in the future....idk if I'm even making sense to anyone but myself now!

EG. The badges for PvP should be able to say x/x instead of y/x when the only reason it is 'incomplete' is because it wasn't done at the 'right time' or the account did not exist etc...

No-one tries to achieve something in past and it's silly to expect them to or say they have not completed their journey because of it.
Yes, if you PvP once, you open 5 badges for that age, 1 ranked and 4 tournament ones.

If you only do ranked that age, you wind up with 4 open badges that you can never complete, but are added to your total.

I would just like to see them not included in the total, since they are now unachievable once the pvp age changes.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Since it is impossible to recreate the conditions of the game at the time of 1st, 2nd or even 3rd age PvP, I do not think it is reasonable to want to go back in time to get these.

The people who were there earned them legitimately, and if you missed them, you missed them.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jasmine3429 on May 10, 2019 wrote:
Yes, if you PvP once, you open 5 badges for that age, 1 ranked and 4 tournament ones.

If you only do ranked that age, you wind up with 4 open badges that you can never complete, but are added to your total.

I would just like to see them not included in the total, since they are now unachievable once the pvp age changes.
Yeah those unachievable spaces should close back up and not leave a player with 'PvP 12/16' or whatever...the remaining badges should be achievable or not count in the total