Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Live

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I just saw an email notification from last night that KingsIsle had gone live

I can't find a notification in Headmaster's Announcements letting us know KI Live was happening and I thought it was usually the last Thursday of the month. Where is KI Live being publicised now? I was on wizard and I'm gutted because I could have watched it if I'd known it was happening.

Administrator
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
I just saw an email notification from last night that KingsIsle had gone live

I can't find a notification in Headmaster's Announcements letting us know KI Live was happening and I thought it was usually the last Thursday of the month. Where is KI Live being publicised now? I was on wizard and I'm gutted because I could have watched it if I'd known it was happening.
Hi Victoria! We didn't have any KI Live this week, it's scheduled for next week though.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
Hi Victoria! We didn't have any KI Live this week, it's scheduled for next week though.
Woohoo! IDK what that email was about then, but I'm very happy I haven't missed it!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
Where do we post our tips or questions for it?

If it can be done here, I have a great tip for this week. Something many young wizards do not know they can do.

TIP: Right click a name in the chat box to 'whisper chat' someone.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
stemogstel on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
Where do we post our tips or questions for it?

If it can be done here, I have a great tip for this week. Something many young wizards do not know they can do.

TIP: Right click a name in the chat box to 'whisper chat' someone.
Great tip!

I'm not sure where we're meant to post them, I can't see the thread for asking things for this KI Live!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Just going to put this here: Where are our questions and gameplay tips for KI Live? They aren't on the forums yet, so far as I know.

Also, did the Youtube video for the community livestream earlier this month ever get uploaded? Never saw anything about that happening on your Twitter page.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Lookit Light on Mar 26, 2019 wrote:
Just going to put this here: Where are our questions and gameplay tips for KI Live? They aren't on the forums yet, so far as I know.

Also, did the Youtube video for the community livestream earlier this month ever get uploaded? Never saw anything about that happening on your Twitter page.
The link to the community livestream is here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKcS_psHzEs

Just a heads up that it was completely about Pirate101 though.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Vanessa Mythdust on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
The link to the community livestream is here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKcS_psHzEs

Just a heads up that it was completely about Pirate101 though.
YARRR! I'm a Pirate enthusiast, that's what I like! Thanks!

Administrator
Lookit Light on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
YARRR! I'm a Pirate enthusiast, that's what I like! Thanks!
Speaking of these Community Livestreams, we do plan a Wizard101 later this month. Let me know what you all would like to see! Otherwise, I plan on continuing my questing :).

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Apr 2, 2019 wrote:
Speaking of these Community Livestreams, we do plan a Wizard101 later this month. Let me know what you all would like to see! Otherwise, I plan on continuing my questing :).
It could be fun for you to do some key bosses or the dungeons in kembaalung

They're side content so often skipped, but the loot is amazing (including permanent mounts and cool pet drops!) and the ones in Krokotopia or Kembaalung are fun side content that new wizards can get to quite quickly. Some of them won't even have a permanent mount by the time they unlock this content. There's some impressive monsters to collect with monstrology too