Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's my Spirit Drums recipe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Hi all, I hope you can help me.

I have the Drum a Little Drum quest, but don't have the Spirit Drums recipe in with my other recipes. I spoke to the quest guy, Koyate Ghostmane again, who says he'll give it to me, but it's no where in my journal.

Could I accidentally have deleted or sold it? Is there any way to abandon this quest and start it over? I don't know what to do.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BMunchausen on Jan 27, 2019 wrote:
Hi all, I hope you can help me.

I have the Drum a Little Drum quest, but don't have the Spirit Drums recipe in with my other recipes. I spoke to the quest guy, Koyate Ghostmane again, who says he'll give it to me, but it's no where in my journal.

Could I accidentally have deleted or sold it? Is there any way to abandon this quest and start it over? I don't know what to do.
It should be under 'Decoration' on the second page of recipes. You can also check by going to your 'Housing Crafting Station' and seeing if it shows up in the list.

It's not possible to delete or remove the recipe so if it's not there it was probably a glitch. Just contact Support and let them know, they'll be happy to help

I hope this helps. Good luck, I hope you find it or get it added soon

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
When you open your spellbook the right-hand tabs show you gear, pet, deck, and down to reagents (that chemistry bottle looking thing). Clicking on that bottle brings up your recipes. Now, in the upper right-hand corner, click on the bed. Your drum recipe is with your housing items.