Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant Draw Any Other Card, broken?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2015
I apologize, this is my first post and I'm unsure if this is the right topic.

Whenever I draw a treasure card, it's always skeletal dragon! For starters, I don't even own this card. I quick sold all of the ones I had. Secondly, I'm not even death school. So I'm not the right school to use it in the first place. Lastly, and most infuriatingly of all, whenever I draw, I CAN NO LONGER DRAW ANY MORE TC'S

I'm really sorry if the answer is blatantly obvious, but I am just getting back into the game and am only in krokotopia

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
The fact that you can't draw any more TCs probably has to do with the lack of TCs in your deck. Don't know where that Dragon came from though...
P.S: Posts like this would normally be in Halston's Laboratory. But posing it anywhere at first works because people will see it.

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
FlamePegasus123 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
I apologize, this is my first post and I'm unsure if this is the right topic.

Whenever I draw a treasure card, it's always skeletal dragon! For starters, I don't even own this card. I quick sold all of the ones I had. Secondly, I'm not even death school. So I'm not the right school to use it in the first place. Lastly, and most infuriatingly of all, whenever I draw, I CAN NO LONGER DRAW ANY MORE TC'S

I'm really sorry if the answer is blatantly obvious, but I am just getting back into the game and am only in krokotopia
FlamePegasus123,

Not being able to draw a TC is a known bug that has been in the game for some time. It appears to me to
be completely random, as far as when it happens.
Being able to draw a TC that you don't have is something new that I have seen just recently. So I don't know
when this started, but I have seen cards that show up, that shouldn't.
Both of these items, need to be looked at by KI.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
if you look at your deck there is a tiny golden treasure card symbol in the upper left. that is your TC side deck

click on that and you will see what treasure cards you have access to in your deck.

in a battle, you don't have access to all the TC you own, just the ones you have put in the side deck.

Is it possible your side deck is empty except for one bone dragon which who knows how it got there?