Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Shadow Demon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
The Shadow Demon Quest

Level Requirement: 130
Area: Azteca

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"So you're here to try and ruin MY fun? When all of these people are close to death ALREADY!? FINE then."

The Shadow Demon
Class:
Health: 30,000
Classification: Unknown

Shadow Pips: 3 max
Starting Pips: 5
Out Pierce: +15%
Out Boost: +155%
Incoming Boost: +40% to Universal.

Cheats: Yes

If a Negative Charm or Ward is placed upon the Shadow Demon, it will be removed regardless of Indemnity and grant him 1 Shadow Pip, just like the Shadow Demon spell.

Spells Known:

Berserk (+35% Out, +45% Inc), (Aegis Protected) Shadowblade, (Indemnity Protected) Mass Shadow Trap, Lord of Night (Shadow), Deer Knight (Shadow), Call of Khrulhu (Shadow).
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Actual Spell:

Shadow Demon

Cost: 1 Shadow Pip

+100% Outgoing Damage
+40% Incoming Damage
Intimidation

- Intimidation: If a Negative Charm or Negative Ward is placed upon a Wizard while the Wizard has activated this spell, all will be removed regardless of Indemnity and grant the Wizard 1 Shadow Pip.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Side Note: Kingsisle if you actually plan to use this idea, please use me in the quest but leave my name as ???. I would very much appreciate you crediting me for the idea.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Forgot to mention target caster has no resist when casting the Shadow Demon Spell.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
jafar00201020 on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
is it an available quest or just an idea?
Not currently its just an idea as of right now. Kingsisle is welcome to interpret this the way they want to.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Side Note: Orignally the Shadow demon had a 8% out pierce and 205% out damage boost but due to the math, the boss was decided to hard to compete against.