Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Part 2 Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
In my playthrough of Empyrea part 2 so far, I've noticed a few bugs:

- The quest that involves fighting The Headmaster in the Reverie wouldn't complete until the third time I fought him and beat him. (The quest repeated itself three times.)

- Some of the enemies are invisible (like the Tumbler boss).

- From Beacon of Light in Zanadu to onward, there's no voice acting or music.

- The Zanadu Sewers Raven's Edict is unfindable. I've searched everywhere and even looked up a guide and still can't find it. Speaking of the Raven's Edict quest, I've noticed the reward for the quest seems to be only 1 gold. Is that intentional?

I'm at the Nimbus Citadel currently, so if I encounter anymore bugs I'll report them here.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
ZoeyDawn999 on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
In my playthrough of Empyrea part 2 so far, I've noticed a few bugs:

- The quest that involves fighting The Headmaster in the Reverie wouldn't complete until the third time I fought him and beat him. (The quest repeated itself three times.)

- Some of the enemies are invisible (like the Tumbler boss).

- From Beacon of Light in Zanadu to onward, there's no voice acting or music.

- The Zanadu Sewers Raven's Edict is unfindable. I've searched everywhere and even looked up a guide and still can't find it. Speaking of the Raven's Edict quest, I've noticed the reward for the quest seems to be only 1 gold. Is that intentional?

I'm at the Nimbus Citadel currently, so if I encounter anymore bugs I'll report them here.
weird that i didnt ecounter any of these glitches and i beat the entire part

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I'm currently stuck at the headmaster fight too (I've only fought him twice so far so I'm hoping third times going to be the charm

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
The zanadu sewers edict, is in the left alcove where the shadow seraphs and shadow sentinels are. I found it wasn't there in the realm I was originally on, but it did show up after I switched realms.

Definitely glitchy.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I can't get to the final fight. I finished the storm titan but now there is now way to get to "protect the chaos heart in broken bough". The arrow leads to an inclined tree but doesn't allow you to go up it. Anyone else run into this?

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
I'm unable to buy the house guests at the WB coach (I do have the badge).

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Something I noticed: Obtaining the quest "We've got a Mandalla down!" gives you two duplicate objectives. Minor, but annoying.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
(spoilers for the end) I just finished part two with some friends, or I should have but when it says infuse the chaos heart it won't let me do it so I am now stuck at the end of the quest the only option it seems to try to redo the boss to get back to that point and hope it doesn't glitch out again, could someone please help because this also happened to my friend who was in the dungeon with me. In game name Jonathan MythRider. Thank you in advance if there's something anyone can do.

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013