Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs a new lore spell!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I came up with this spell Idea last year but was rejected through support email and figured I would give this a try after revisiting.

Since you guys are making holiday themed spells I came up with a spell that myth needed for a while. Myth needs another attack all spell and doesnt have a lot of dropped spells. I was thinking that for spring/ Easter, you could make an attack all 5 pip spell which summons bunnies to come up from the ground/hole and stampede your enemies. And I'm talking A LOT of bunnies lol.

While I wish this to be possible, life also needs a LOW PIP attack all enemies spell.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Agreed.

The dynamics of the game are built upon the expectations that Wizards will team up randomly with other Wizards on everything from Street mob battles to the final boss. The various schools were built with this concept as the backbone.

Having not played much of the other schools (yet), I can only speak to the generalities as I have seen on the message boards. Ice and Storm while being HEAVY hitters have low health and are in a constant state of needing healing.

Life has a high health but doesn't have an effective damage. Put a Life Wizard and an Ice Wizard together and you have a nigh unbeatable team.

All that said, W101 is not the game it was 10 years ago. There are far fewer players now as compared to then so one is not always guaranteed that there will be other wizards running around on the same quest line as you.

There are more trolls who seem to delight in joining your battle only to flee as soon as they've pulled more antagonists into the circle.

And there are more wizards who actually enjoy soloing.

So, yes (in my rambling way) I completely agree that Life needs an effective low-pip attack all spell. I am fortunate that my Kookaburra has Leaf Storm (but that's one card). Not every Life Wizard has a Kookaburra (and not every Kookaburra has Leaf Storm).

KI needs to take a look at the current game dynamics and provide spells to each school that make the Solo life a titch easier

Steven 125
Christopher 12

The Ghoststalker Bros.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Area51Alien on Nov 4, 2018 wrote:
Agreed.

The dynamics of the game are built upon the expectations that Wizards will team up randomly with other Wizards on everything from Street mob battles to the final boss. The various schools were built with this concept as the backbone.

Having not played much of the other schools (yet), I can only speak to the generalities as I have seen on the message boards. Ice and Storm while being HEAVY hitters have low health and are in a constant state of needing healing.

Life has a high health but doesn't have an effective damage. Put a Life Wizard and an Ice Wizard together and you have a nigh unbeatable team.

All that said, W101 is not the game it was 10 years ago. There are far fewer players now as compared to then so one is not always guaranteed that there will be other wizards running around on the same quest line as you.

There are more trolls who seem to delight in joining your battle only to flee as soon as they've pulled more antagonists into the circle.

So, yes (in my rambling way) I completely agree that Life needs an effective low-pip attack all spell. I am fortunate that my Kookaburra has Leaf Storm (but that's one card). Not every Life Wizard has a Kookaburra (and not every Kookaburra has Leaf Storm).

KI needs to take a look at the current game dynamics and provide spells to each school that make the Solo life a titch easier

Steven 125
Christopher 12

The Ghoststalker Bros.
I read your post and I totally agree with it from top to bottom.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Area51Alien on Nov 4, 2018 wrote:
Agreed.

Steven 125
Christopher 12

The Ghoststalker Bros.

I would be fine if life was given Leaf Storm as an actual learnable spell that can be enchanted. With this we might see a new type of pvp come through with actual life hitters depending on stats can be very op. Even if the stats don't work out, it would be a nice way to get rid of shields. I had made a life a few months ago to take to max but have been super lazy to do so. Even though I have another account to quest myself, its frustrating to even solo a life.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
TylerDeathsword101 on Nov 4, 2018 wrote:

I would be fine if life was given Leaf Storm as an actual learnable spell that can be enchanted. With this we might see a new type of pvp come through with actual life hitters depending on stats can be very op. Even if the stats don't work out, it would be a nice way to get rid of shields. I had made a life a few months ago to take to max but have been super lazy to do so. Even though I have another account to quest myself, its frustrating to even solo a life.
Aside from the Jade Oni and Malistaire I soloed Life into Celestia.

From Celestia on I needed help with the boss battles (Thank you KI for the team up Kiosk).

From Khrysalis on I've needed help with most boss battles.

In Empyrea there have been some street fights that have left me hurting. I honestly could not have made it this far without my Questing Partner (THANK YOU!)

So yes, there are a few spells that I would love to see. Making Pigise craftable was a big help.

Leafstorm as craftable/learnable spell.
I would love to see more combo spells like Luminous Weaver where damage and blades, traps, or something are cast.

I would love to see a Heal All/Guardian Spirit combo along the lines of Rebirth but a Guardian Spirit instead of the shield.

S Gs