Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character creation

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Now I know this game doesn't have a low player count at ALL, but there are a few things that would generate a better experience, take the character creation, yes it's nice but being able to change eye color because you like one set of eyes and not the other=more players, say it's a member only benefit. Lack of customization is a major detriment to many games that run as mmorpg's. Where this game doesn't have a player count issue beause of the simplicity and the semi complex fights it has throughout the game, this game has stitching, a bazaar which is an excellently executed system, players buying cosmetic items to make the character look better, dying colors for gear. This game has a good portion CENTERED around the idea of character design and creation. Allowing someone to pick a set of eyes and change the color is SUPER beneficial. Also some of the mouth's are not that "tastefull" is design I should say, letting us design the face which is seen in spell casting would be better since we look at it ALL the time.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Ryan DayBreaker on Oct 19, 2018 wrote:
Now I know this game doesn't have a low player count at ALL, but there are a few things that would generate a better experience, take the character creation, yes it's nice but being able to change eye color because you like one set of eyes and not the other=more players, say it's a member only benefit. Lack of customization is a major detriment to many games that run as mmorpg's. Where this game doesn't have a player count issue beause of the simplicity and the semi complex fights it has throughout the game, this game has stitching, a bazaar which is an excellently executed system, players buying cosmetic items to make the character look better, dying colors for gear. This game has a good portion CENTERED around the idea of character design and creation. Allowing someone to pick a set of eyes and change the color is SUPER beneficial. Also some of the mouth's are not that "tastefull" is design I should say, letting us design the face which is seen in spell casting would be better since we look at it ALL the time.
Have you checked out The Magic Mirror Shop just opposite the Dye Shop in Wizard City? We can customise more things about our characters there. It's still new and it's early days, so I expect we will continue to see new features (excuse the pun lol) added to it in future updates. I changed my characters' eyes there and they all look much prettier now

I hope this helps

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Oct 20, 2018 wrote:
Have you checked out The Magic Mirror Shop just opposite the Dye Shop in Wizard City? We can customise more things about our characters there. It's still new and it's early days, so I expect we will continue to see new features (excuse the pun lol) added to it in future updates. I changed my characters' eyes there and they all look much prettier now

I hope this helps
Thx for the info but um, why can't we have that on the starter screen like every other game...

Survivor
Mar 10, 2015
Ryan DayBreaker on Oct 19, 2018 wrote:
I kind of disagree with the lower player count statistic. Back in the days of 2009-2010 this game was PACKED. It was HUGE. I loved getting to know so many people! This game was fabulous back then and I kind of agree that their retention rate needs some serious revamping and tweaking.