Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
So, I was playing one of KL’s mobile game, Grub Guardian, and I saw that the Moon, Sun, Star, and Avalon have attacking guardians, and I was wondering if those guardians could be implemented into the game. I would love to hear everyone’s opinions! Also, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else, but has anyone gotten a pet at level 5? Because I never get it at level five.

Marissa RubyFlame level 46 .

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
I forgot to add this in my post, but how about making the Sun, Star, Moon, a main school? And how about a school for Shadow magic? And, I know this has been requested a lot, but but could we please get a character slot? That’s all I wanted to say!
Marissa RubyFlame level 46

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
*KI sorry I get the name mixed up sometimes. Lol sorry again.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Marissa1250 on Oct 6, 2018 wrote:
So, I was playing one of KL’s mobile game, Grub Guardian, and I saw that the Moon, Sun, Star, and Avalon have attacking guardians, and I was wondering if those guardians could be implemented into the game. I would love to hear everyone’s opinions! Also, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else, but has anyone gotten a pet at level 5? Because I never get it at level five.

Sorry, I’m having a hard time following you. A lot of different things you are mentioning here.

As for the schools, keep playing Wizard101 Marissa! You will see some new ones show up soon at level 50+!!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marissa1250 on Oct 6, 2018 wrote:

I think the Level 5 pet you're referring to is the Blue Cyclops from the side quest 'A Penny Saved'. It's possible to skip side quests (we get sent on the main story line quests but sides have to be picked up as we go along). If you missed it then you can go back to it.

Go to Penny Dreadful in The Commons and follow the quests she gives. You must be level 5 to start these and they will lead you to the Blue Cyclops pet reward.

I hope this helps!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I doubt f there will ever be a "school" for the Celestial Magic (Sun, Moon, and Star) as each of those is an enhancement to all the other schools.

The same can be said for Shadow Magic as Shadow touches each of the other schools. These are things you will (spoiler) find out in later worlds.

I will say that from Celestia and beyond, KI's development team has built upon what was learned from previous worlds and has pushed the boundaries each time in terms of artwork, animations and character animations.

Prepare yourself to be amazed.

Steven125
Christopher12

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
So for everyone who has posted, thanks for the opinions. Blaze03554 sorry, I tend to type before I think, so I’ll occasionally get things messed up. Lol, Victoria FireHeart, yeah, I actually did do Penny’s side quest. But I thought KI didn’t actually mean Penny’s side quest, I thought they meant that’s when you buy pets and other stuff. Plus, I think you won’t be at level 5 by the time you complete her side quest. But thanks! Area51Alien, I know they’ll never add the Celestia magic as main schools, as well as shadow magic, but just a thought! And I cannot wait to get to the Celestia and shadow magic part! I actually have yet to continue in Celestia and I’m actually focusing on the side worlds. Which are hard I didn’t think Grizzleheim would be so hard!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Marissa1250 on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
So for everyone who has posted, thanks for the opinions. Blaze03554 sorry, I tend to type before I think, so I’ll occasionally get things messed up. Lol, Victoria FireHeart, yeah, I actually did do Penny’s side quest. But I thought KI didn’t actually mean Penny’s side quest, I thought they meant that’s when you buy pets and other stuff. Plus, I think you won’t be at level 5 by the time you complete her side quest. But thanks! Area51Alien, I know they’ll never add the Celestia magic as main schools, as well as shadow magic, but just a thought! And I cannot wait to get to the Celestia and shadow magic part! I actually have yet to continue in Celestia and I’m actually focusing on the side worlds. Which are hard I didn’t think Grizzleheim would be so hard!
Grizzlehiem, ah yes the Bears.

Just remember Grizzlehiem is meant to be done in stages. I do believe I was in Celestia before I finished off Grizzlhiem (I forget how far along I was when I finally finished off Wintertusk).

My advice, work on Grizzlehiem until it becomes tough going. Go back and work on story quests for a bit. Once you'ew gotten ten more levels under your belt go back to Grizzlehiem. Your new spell(s), new gear, and additonal health and manna will be a big help. Then work at it until it gets hard again.

You will need to have advance beyond a certain point in Grizzlehiem to get later spells and pets.

Steven125

Christopher12

The Ghoststalker Bros.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Area51Alien, thank you for the advice! It’ll definitely help me lol, when I get back to playing I’ll focus on Celestia. I think Grizzleheim is too tough for me right now, I forgot what the name was, but I’m at the winter castle with the rank 10 goblins? Not sure. Anyway, thanks again!

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
another element type school would be interesting i had an idea a few years back but got shot down cause people think it was the same as balance or storm it was school or wind or air i only got as far as it boosting against balance only but yea again it got shot down with a few replies being "the 3 spirit school including storm with a prism boosting on balance already" i of course said life death and myth boost on 1 school why couldnt wind be a thing so i pretty much gave up as well

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Marissa1250 on Oct 9, 2018 wrote:
Area51Alien, thank you for the advice! It’ll definitely help me lol, when I get back to playing I’ll focus on Celestia. I think Grizzleheim is too tough for me right now, I forgot what the name was, but I’m at the winter castle with the rank 10 goblins? Not sure. Anyway, thanks again!
That is your final Boss battle before moving on to Wintertusk.

You will probably need a team-up to get past that fight.

S Gs

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
iouman, I'm sorry you got shot down! Area51Alien, I've been trying to team up with people, but nobody teams up with me, so I've been using henchmen. I was wondering why it was so hard, guess i got my answer lol.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Iouman2013, Sorry I was rushing a little to play Wizard101, so I didn’t type everything I wanted to lol, I would love a air/wind school! I mean, I would think it would be a lot different from Storm, and I don’t understand how it would be close to Balance, but I’ve always thought a air/wind school is a good idea!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marissa1250 on Oct 10, 2018 wrote:
iouman, I'm sorry you got shot down! Area51Alien, I've been trying to team up with people, but nobody teams up with me, so I've been using henchmen. I was wondering why it was so hard, guess i got my answer lol.
Nidavellir? That's not a solo instance! If you want some help I can come and be your healer and support so you can take your time setting up and defeating them without fear of defeat!

If you'd like some help just post:

Your wizard's name so I know who to look for (I'd be on fiona frogfinder, max life)
Location - include realm
Some times you can be there - include your time zone.

By giving a few times I can click charm on your post when I've seen them and I'm coming. You can just do a quick check to see if your post is charmed yet before you go to the meet up. Eg if you have 2pm and 4pm but there is no charm just before 2pm, then you know I haven't seen it; but if you check before 4pm and a charm from me is there you know I'm coming! (Just click on 'charm history' under your post to see who charmed it)

That way neither of us is waiting for someone who can't make it

PS. Once connected in game you can give me a shout when you get to other big bosses you need support for defeating

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Marissa1250 on Oct 10, 2018 wrote:
If you still need help, I can be of assistance on the weekend.

Just need to know a time and place to meet you and I can help you finish that Boss Fight.

S Gs

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks guys! I’d definitely need the help, I just need to check if that’s really where I am, because I honestly don’t remember, I haven’t played for so long and I only got to hop on for a few minutes, so hopefully I can check today! Also, I’m in Texas.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
It’ll probably be close to a week before I can play again, but my wizards name is Marissa RubyFlame.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
(Sorry forgot to add this in my reply) the time that I can be there will most likely be in the afternoon, but I’d go with 1:00 pm to be safe!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Area51Alien on Oct 11, 2018 wrote:
If you still need help, I can be of assistance on the weekend.

Just need to know a time and place to meet you and I can help you finish that Boss Fight.

S Gs
Sorry I keep forgetting to add stuff, anyway, I would like to meet in the commons, my wizard name is Marissa RubyFlame. And the time could possibly be at 1:00 pm or 1:30 pm.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Alright I checked and I’m not at the castle yet, but I have to defeat Mord RuneChanter.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I can assist too!

You'll need those precious crowns for much more difficult solo instances.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Marissa1250 on Oct 11, 2018 wrote:
Sorry I keep forgetting to add stuff, anyway, I would like to meet in the commons, my wizard name is Marissa RubyFlame. And the time could possibly be at 1:00 pm or 1:30 pm.
Ok, meet in the commons about 1:00 - 1:30p on Saturday.

Do you have Realm preference?

What time zone?

Just remember that 1:00 - 1:30 Eastern is Noon Central, 11:00am Mountain and 10:00 am Pacific.

S Gs

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Area51Alien on Oct 12, 2018 wrote:
Ok, meet in the commons about 1:00 - 1:30p on Saturday.

Do you have Realm preference?

What time zone?

Just remember that 1:00 - 1:30 Eastern is Noon Central, 11:00am Mountain and 10:00 am Pacific.

S Gs
This Saturday? I don’t think that’s gonna work, sorry! How about next Saturday? Also, we can meet in the Moolinda Woo realm, and noon central is my time zone.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Star Edward on Oct 11, 2018 wrote:
I can assist too!

You'll need those precious crowns for much more difficult solo instances.

Thank you very much! Also yeah, I’ve used a lot of henchmen and used a lot of crowns lol.