Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
By the way, I actually need to battle Mord Runechanter, in RavenScar.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Marissa1250 on Oct 12, 2018 wrote:
This Saturday? I don’t think that’s gonna work, sorry! How about next Saturday? Also, we can meet in the Moolinda Woo realm, and noon central is my time zone.
Saturday 20th at 1-ish Central barring calamities or natural disasters.

I actually didn't make it online Sat 13th in the afternoon at all. Real World interference.

I hate it Real Life interferes with Wizard Time.

S Gs

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Marissa1250 on Oct 12, 2018 wrote:
Thank you very much! Also yeah, I’ve used a lot of henchmen and used a lot of crowns lol.
If we can't meet up, I can assist through here whether it be Gear Wise, Pets, Strategy etc.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, don’t worry stuff happens dude. Also... How in the world did this become a hot topic?! Lol

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Star Edward on Oct 15, 2018 wrote:
If we can't meet up, I can assist through here whether it be Gear Wise, Pets, Strategy etc.

Thank you so much!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Awesome, so:

Saturday 20th at 1pm - 1:30pm Central time
Commons, realm Wu

OP = Marissa RubyFlame.

I'll be on Fiona Frogfinder and hopefully Star and Alien will be there too...it'll be lovely to connect with such a nice team!

Cya all Saturday!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Thank you all so much! Also, why do I have to defeat Mord Runechanter? I completely forgot lol.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Oct 16, 2018 wrote:
Awesome, so:

Saturday 20th at 1pm - 1:30pm Central time
Commons, realm Wu

OP = Marissa RubyFlame.

I'll be on Fiona Frogfinder and hopefully Star and Alien will be there too...it'll be lovely to connect with such a nice team!

Cya all Saturday!
Look for Steven Ghoststalker.

I will be there barring Real World interferences.

S Gs

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Area51Alien on Oct 18, 2018 wrote:
Look for Steven Ghoststalker.

I will be there barring Real World interferences.

S Gs
Real life got in the way and I was supposed to be free

Marissa ~ Did you get through the dungeon or do you still need help? Please let us know another time if you're still needing help and I'm really sorry for not making it!

I'd have much preferred to be doing dungeons with you guys than what I was actually dealing with!

Let me know if you want to meet another time/day! If you did it, I hope you had a great time and it went well!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Alas real life bit me in the butt this past Saturday as well.

Can we reschedule?

S Gs

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Alright y’all life bit me too lol. My internet is bad and I don’t wanna risk leaving you guys in the middle of the dungeon. I’ll let y’all know when my internet is stable again lol.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marissa1250 on Oct 24, 2018 wrote:
Alright y’all life bit me too lol. My internet is bad and I don’t wanna risk leaving you guys in the middle of the dungeon. I’ll let y’all know when my internet is stable again lol.
I've got mixed feeling now lol - relieved I didn't let you down but sad you didn't manage to do the dungeon and that your internet is bad! If you can't manage a dungeon with your connection issues we could still meet to connect then you can just give me a shout any time we're both on. Connecting with people is the trickiest part from this site with posts not being in real time.

You could just pop down a few different times to try to meet up and connect then if any of us can't make it we can just go to the next time. We should perhaps choose a quieter realm too - Wu gets busy fast but the ones before it are often quiet and stay quiet

It's up to you of course and I've put this thread on 'watched topics' so I can keep an eye on it when you post back

It will be nice to connect with all of you - Marissa, Star and Alien

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, I’ll definitely try to connect and actually stay in the game, and also complete the dungeon lol. Thanks everyone! It means a lot y’all are helping me!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
This Saturday (27th) when I do get on, it will be late afternoon at the earliest (5pm CDT)

So we'll see about meeting up.

S Gs

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Alright, so I made a slight mistake, the wizard that needed help wasn’t my main wizard but my second wizard lol, but yeah I got passed it. Thank you guys so much! And I’m sorry I forgot it was my second wizard. This is why I need to double check things lol.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
It will definitely be interesting for wizards to choose a second school from a WHOLE NEW pool of schools later on. Maybe even outside the spiral...