Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Graphics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I love this game and have been playing since the beginning. This is the first year I was unhappy with the Halloween graphics. I don't think they match anymore with the bright and crisp new graphics update from the summer. I love this update, don't get me wrong, however, I think you also need to update the Halloween look for next year. Maybe do a lighting and ambiance change to go with it. Take away the birds and butterflies. I'm thinking more like the death school lighting or Darkmore lighting. Of course I have no idea how hard things like that would be. I will continue to play as I am a century old already and I look forward to what happens next.

Administrator
12345jm12345 on Oct 4, 2018 wrote:
I love this game and have been playing since the beginning. This is the first year I was unhappy with the Halloween graphics. I don't think they match anymore with the bright and crisp new graphics update from the summer. I love this update, don't get me wrong, however, I think you also need to update the Halloween look for next year. Maybe do a lighting and ambiance change to go with it. Take away the birds and butterflies. I'm thinking more like the death school lighting or Darkmore lighting. Of course I have no idea how hard things like that would be. I will continue to play as I am a century old already and I look forward to what happens next.
This is a great point! Someone else also pointed out that some of the Halloween graphics no longer align quite right with the new graphics.

We're taking a look!

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
while your at it Sparck check out my post about screen resolutions. Any chance we can see something higher than 1920x1080? (see other post)

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Sparck on Oct 5, 2018 wrote:
This is a great point! Someone else also pointed out that some of the Halloween graphics no longer align quite right with the new graphics.

We're taking a look!
I love this game and have been playing since the beginning. This is the first year I was unhappy with the Halloween graphics. I don't think they match anymore with the bright and crisp new graphics update from the summer. I love this update, don't get me wrong, however, I think you also need to update the Halloween look for next year. Maybe do a lighting and ambiance change to go with it. Take away the birds and butterflies. I'm thinking more like the death school lighting or Darkmore lighting. Of course I have no idea how hard things like that would be. I will continue to play as I am a century old already and I look forward to what happens next.Sparck on Oct 5, 2018 wrote:

We're taking a look!why

Administrator
Pyle1197 on Oct 5, 2018 wrote:
while your at it Sparck check out my post about screen resolutions. Any chance we can see something higher than 1920x1080? (see other post)
I have an ultra wide monitor at home playing the game at a nice crisp 3440x1440, so the game does support higher resolutions. Is it not showing for you?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
I'd personally love to see a new Halloween outfit. The original seems dated. It was loved when released, and is still used by some in their gear set as a stitch. Even beyond Halloween gear in specific, I'd love to see some better looking gear sets that are school specific.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
everyone has good ideas but mine are short and sweet......I think ALL your holiday graphics are great...its an added bonus to the game!