Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-21-18

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, and that means it's time to chat about something... old?

Since we're in nostalgia mode here at Ravenwood celebrating our decaversary, let's do some "throwback" Feedback Fridays! That is, something we've discussed before but haven't for quite a while. This first throwback comes from March 2013 (and may have even been asked earlier...):

We all love our pets, but there's always one that we hold dearest to our hearts, so I ask you: Which is your favorite pet?

We've added a lot of pets since then, so we'd love to hear what you think!

A fine fiery Friday and happy weekend to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Jun 08, 2011
My favorite isn't a single pet, but a closely related family who all come from the same prepaid card.
The green cyclopses of the Life Cyclops family.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
My favorite pet in wizard101 is the one I got from the Bestbuy gift card. It is called the hotzilla. I love that it gives dragonblade so I can blade my friends even though they are a dfferent school. It has become very useful and all in all, I like everything about it.

Blaze Fireweave

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
It's Friday, and that means it's time to chat about something... old?

Since we're in nostalgia mode here at Ravenwood celebrating our decaversary, let's do some "throwback" Feedback Fridays! That is, something we've discussed before but haven't for quite a while. This first throwback comes from March 2013 (and may have even been asked earlier...):

We all love our pets, but there's always one that we hold dearest to our hearts, so I ask you: Which is your favorite pet?

We've added a lot of pets since then, so we'd love to hear what you think!

A fine fiery Friday and happy weekend to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I'm not one to say this very often... but the Meow Wing pet is just adorable. That pet looks so realistic and its little wings are a nice little bonus.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2017
my favorite pet for a while as a spellwrit screamer from triton ally but now it is a helaphant.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My favorite pet is the Fairyfly, because those three Fairy spells we can cast on anyone turns any wizard with Life mastery into a fantastic support wizard. Also, she's just lovely!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
To feel 'complete' all my wizards need to have a lovely energy corgi and a beautiful stray piggle! The corgi is such a useful addition to any energy gear set and I can't help but hold a special love for stray piggles because they're so often the first pet a new wizard is awarded with

I make them both as useful and good as I can. Through the magic of hatching, even the humble little stray piggle can be made into an amazing companion to help us in battles!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I actually have two pets that I love and they are my Ruby Shenlong Dragon and my Ember Golem. Both pets heal me and power me up.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Ohh, nice question. My personal favorite is the Enchanted Armament. It give three Sharpened Blade Pet Item Cards that stack with normal Sharpened Blades! Combine them with healing maycasts, and they make AMAZING pets!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2015
Mine would be my kookaburra I love it so much she is the best pet I have in the game for my life

Survivor
Aug 14, 2018
My favorite is a tie between The Coldfire Dragon, Fragmented Dragon, And Forlorn Sabertooth. I hope that someday we’ll be able to get different cards then normal on to pets, but if we can’t thats fine by me.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I have lots of great pets I love, but my favorite by far is my cold fire dragon. In fact, each of my six wizzies have their own cold fire dragon - all hatched from the first one I owned. They are beautiful, and I have never yet had a bad CF dragon. They get such great traits that are so useful in battle. Long live the dragon!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2018
I really like the kookaburra pet. It's so cute!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Always really loved the Grimoire pet series! I've always wished since 2014 that there was a Balance Grimoire pet that gives a +25% Hex card instead of a useless Myth Trap! Sadly, because of there not being a more directed Balance Grimoire pet, it's the only reason have haven't finished my Balance Wizard's super powerful mage look.... and never will.....

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I've waved around many pets throughout my years of playing. But i have to say my favorite ones has to be my main one now which is a maple moose and the one before it which was a polar fox. Both adorable and i can change the color of their clothes.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
I have 6 wizards so I have a favorite pet for each!

My Myth is a Dreamsong Seraph
My Storm is a Triton
My Life is a Forest Lord
My Balance is an Armadillo
My Ice is a Frost Elf
My Fire is a Fire Dryad

My Ultimate favorite, eventhough I favor my Myth Wizard, would have to be the Forest Lord because while my wizard is battling, the Forest Lord keeps looking back at me...the player! It makes me crack-up everytime!

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback, Wizards! It's always great to know what makes a pet so loved and valued!

A new topic shall be appearing shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea