Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new game for king isle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2015
I was wondering if King Isle could create a version of wizards for an older audience, with realistic graphics, more in depth card battling system kind of like that of hearth stone. This was an idea I thought of while playing wizards, and thought that it'd be pretty cool. I'll continue to play wizard101. as it was the game i played during my childhood, so it partly is because of nostalgia and I actually find the combat fun.

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I like this idea. If they do, I'd like to see a game where you can seriously craft your own gear and spells in a very unique way. One thing I don't like about this game is that everyone appears to have the same things. I'd like to be able to do whatever you want with thousands of different combinations of spells and gear types. I played Eve for a while, and I liked the detail and the battles. I also liked the open chat and gambling aspect. I'd like a more adult version to be more like that, where you could trade gear, gamble with money, and say whatever you want to say.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Also, the game could give more moral choices than simply flowing a storyline that makes us the hero. It could also grant us I dynamic and character alterations for the wizard 101 of today. For example, a Necromancer that is of high level and is a very high level of crafting could construct a phylactery and turn into a Lich of sorts. This would dramatically change your character by giving him new strengths and weakness.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
I really like this idea though if it were to happen. maybe it could take place more into the future when our wizard took a break from questing and finally decided to get back into it though this time it's much more in depth and darker? It could give us the option to become a villain instead of becoming the hero like we're supposed to in wizard101. This most likely won't happen (and if it does, it wouldn't be for awhile) but I really like this idea.