Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Side boss (tribute to Blazelifehammer and blue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2018
So I came up with this idea that I think is pretty cool, as a thank you message to BlazeLifeHammer and ZenmasterBlue for supporting the game and helping getting new players into the game. I thought there was a way to add them into the game. So I thought of a new boss battle. Which goes as follows below.

Blaze lifehammer (masteries of life,fire and storm.)
32,000 Health
90% resist to life, fire and storm. and 45% resist to balance.
+100% Outgoing healing
+150% Outgoing damage
Looks like: Blazelifehammer's character model.
Cheats:
If a trap is placed on Blaze he will cheat cast sacrifice on himself.
At the 5th round Blaze will cheat cast Rebirth
At the 10th round Blaze will cheat cast Raging Bull
At the 15th round Blaze will cheat cast Glowbug Squall

Ethan Deathshield (masteries of ice,death and myth.)
38,000 Health.
90% resist to ice,death and myth. and 45% resist to balance.
+60% Incoming healing
+110% Outgoing damage.
Cheats:
At the start of every fight Ethan will cheat cast a 95% version of doom and gloom. If a player tries to change the global He will cast deer knight dealing 1,000 damage and 1,500 damage overtime.
If Ethan is attacked he will cheat cast a +70% balance blade on himself.
At the 7th round Ethan will cheat cast a 90% version of virulent plague.
At the 12th round Ethan will cheat cast Snowball barrage dealing 750 damage.
At the 17th round Ethan will cheat cast Mystic colossus dealing 1,300 damage.
At the 30th round and every round thereafter Ethan will cheat cast Reindeer Knight dealing 1,000,000 damage to all players.

New gear:
Lifehammer's Entangled robe +1,100 health +15% power pip chance +17% universal resist +5% Shadow pip chance +26% Life damage +10% life accuracy
Stormhammer's Sparking robe +737 health +16% power pip chance +15% universal resist +5% Shadow pip chance +31% Storm damage +27% storm accuracy
Firehammer's Scorching robe +960 +16% power pip chance +16% universal resist +5% Shadow pip chance +34% Fire damage +22% Fire accuracy.

IceShield's Freezing robe +1,250 health +14% power pip chance +20% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +24% Ice damage +10% Ice accuracy.
MythShield's Mystic robe +1,017 health +16% power pip chance +16% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +33% myth damage +15% myth accuracy.
DeathShield's Worrying robe +1,150 health +14% power pip chance +18% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +25% Death damage +10% Death accuracy.

WillowShield's Robe of hope +1,100 health +15% power pip chance +17% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +26% Balance damage +10% balance accuracy.

This is just an idea and I know that it won't be put in the game but I just had fun making it.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
NecroRekno on Aug 7, 2018 wrote:
So I came up with this idea that I think is pretty cool, as a thank you message to BlazeLifeHammer and ZenmasterBlue for supporting the game and helping getting new players into the game. I thought there was a way to add them into the game. So I thought of a new boss battle. Which goes as follows below.

Blaze lifehammer (masteries of life,fire and storm.)
32,000 Health
90% resist to life, fire and storm. and 45% resist to balance.
+100% Outgoing healing
+150% Outgoing damage
Looks like: Blazelifehammer's character model.
Cheats:
If a trap is placed on Blaze he will cheat cast sacrifice on himself.
At the 5th round Blaze will cheat cast Rebirth
At the 10th round Blaze will cheat cast Raging Bull
At the 15th round Blaze will cheat cast Glowbug Squall

Ethan Deathshield (masteries of ice,death and myth.)
38,000 Health.
90% resist to ice,death and myth. and 45% resist to balance.
+60% Incoming healing
+110% Outgoing damage.
Cheats:
At the start of every fight Ethan will cheat cast a 95% version of doom and gloom. If a player tries to change the global He will cast deer knight dealing 1,000 damage and 1,500 damage overtime.
If Ethan is attacked he will cheat cast a +70% balance blade on himself.
At the 7th round Ethan will cheat cast a 90% version of virulent plague.
At the 12th round Ethan will cheat cast Snowball barrage dealing 750 damage.
At the 17th round Ethan will cheat cast Mystic colossus dealing 1,300 damage.
At the 30th round and every round thereafter Ethan will cheat cast Reindeer Knight dealing 1,000,000 damage to all players.

New gear:
Lifehammer's Entangled robe +1,100 health +15% power pip chance +17% universal resist +5% Shadow pip chance +26% Life damage +10% life accuracy
Stormhammer's Sparking robe +737 health +16% power pip chance +15% universal resist +5% Shadow pip chance +31% Storm damage +27% storm accuracy
Firehammer's Scorching robe +960 +16% power pip chance +16% universal resist +5% Shadow pip chance +34% Fire damage +22% Fire accuracy.

IceShield's Freezing robe +1,250 health +14% power pip chance +20% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +24% Ice damage +10% Ice accuracy.
MythShield's Mystic robe +1,017 health +16% power pip chance +16% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +33% myth damage +15% myth accuracy.
DeathShield's Worrying robe +1,150 health +14% power pip chance +18% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +25% Death damage +10% Death accuracy.

WillowShield's Robe of hope +1,100 health +15% power pip chance +17% universal resist +5% shadow pip chance +26% Balance damage +10% balance accuracy.

This is just an idea and I know that it won't be put in the game but I just had fun making it.
This sounds like a great idea. They've done so much for the game they love and they deserve something like this. Blue and Blaze could even voice act as themselves in the dialog before and after the fight.(Also for the cheats.)

Would they be skeleton key bosses or something like the exalted duels?