Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
I am a level 37 private that has found PVP very fun at times when I'm not matched up against players who have really good stats I'm new so I don't fully understand the knowledge behind PVP but I don't think it's right to fight level 50's with critical attacks I keep losing my points because they will critical hit me and I'm over in 1 or 2 hits any tips will help thank you

Survivor
May 22, 2016
I depends on rank pvp or practice pvp.
Practice:
You can make your own with limits so you dont battle higher wizards
Ranked:
Click on that button that says something like "search within your area

Hope I could help. keep trying

Survivor
May 03, 2010
King Garrett on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
I am a level 37 private that has found PVP very fun at times when I'm not matched up against players who have really good stats I'm new so I don't fully understand the knowledge behind PVP but I don't think it's right to fight level 50's with critical attacks I keep losing my points because they will critical hit me and I'm over in 1 or 2 hits any tips will help thank you
Certain schools at that level are sometimes just better than others and if the people you're being matched against have loremaster spells or other farmed spells you might be at a disadvantage. I would recommend looking into different deck setups online and looking into what the best gear is for you (pets are also something to take into consideration).

Hope this helps