Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Hi I got my ice to level 11 and i don't know how but it stinks cause now i'm fighting level 20 all the time in PvP. So i'm making a new low level but when i farm lore master i can't team up. What level do i have to be or do i just need to get to lore master my self some how.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
austin097b on Aug 1, 2018 wrote:
Hi I got my ice to level 11 and i don't know how but it stinks cause now i'm fighting level 20 all the time in PvP. So i'm making a new low level but when i farm lore master i can't team up. What level do i have to be or do i just need to get to lore master my self some how.
You'll be able to use the team up feature once you are at the appropriate questing level to get this as a side quest. If you're below that level you can still get the quest by picking it up from her but you'll need to port in to speak to her. When you go into the battle you will have to use the sigil. I think they made it this way so people on the quest were able to find a 'real' team instead of ending up with a bunch of low levels wanting them to carry them through for spell drops.

If you don't have a team it's worth going to busy realms and seeing if anyone high level is farming and would let you join them. Most don't mind as long as you keep yourself alive and don't tell them how to play lol. They may even be glad of you joining if you can throw them a blade or feint to speed up the kill

Good luck on your new wizard and getting the right spells to drop for you fast!