Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignments and Participation Trophies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
I was told and read that dailies can drop trophies from chests and when I started doing dailies, I think I got 2 trophies. It has now been an additional 6 months doing dailies almost every day and I have got none. That's none at all. Can you please ask someone to look to make sure that the code still allows trophies to drop. I read the same thing on the crafting board of someone who posted about not seeing drops so I think I am not unique.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I agree that I did get trophies in the beginning, but have received none during the last 4-5 months of routine Daily Assignments on multiple wizards.

It doesn't help that these trophies were silently added even when they were dropped. No notifications were ever given.

Alia Misthaven

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I feel your pain. I am not one that plays against others in the Arena, and during the original gameplay we were not required to participate.

After they added the participation trophies for the Revered Crafting Badge, half of my wizards were in Polaris or beyond, and I do no not have anywhere near 800 tickets for a Nigel in Pet Pavilion for one of his.

Oxnhorse