Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
There isn't very much involvement with your pets outside of the pet pavilion and the few seconds it takes to cast a spell of some sort, and I'd really like to see something where you could become more involved with your pets outside of the pet pavilion and outside of training, for example there are two things that I would really like to see for pets, considering the hatching kiosk came out not too long ago I figured it would be a fun topic to add onto!
The first thing I'd really like to see would be mounts that you can see your equipped pet on while you ride it.
Like a sidecar, skateboard or a leash mount or something like that.
I'd also really like to see pet accessories possibly in the crown shop! Either that actually has purpose (like extra jewel collars) or things like hats and bandannas that can add a personal touch to your pets without doing much more than enhancing appearance.
What are some other ideas people might have for pets?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
Yes! I absolutely love the pet-mount idea! Me & my Twin always wanted the Road Warrior Chopper mount to have a little side car where our pets can ride on them! It would be super cool to have that as a mount in the game. \