Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I report someone for:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Hitting during a one in a million attempt?

I was attempting to get the badge, and a wizard joined and hit, despite me telling him no, and him saying he was going to. I told him that it was harassment and I would report him if he did this, but he told me that I would be banned for this. How is it acceptable that players can act this way, and can we report such players to the game?

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Unfortunately it would not be a valid report. That wouldnt be harassment. I would suggest doing the one in a million against foulgaze and have your Ports off so there is no chance anyone will disturb you during the setup an the actual hit. Sadly you can't control rude people in the spiral.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Arch magus Telerio... on Jun 19, 2018 wrote:
Hitting during a one in a million attempt?

I was attempting to get the badge, and a wizard joined and hit, despite me telling him no, and him saying he was going to. I told him that it was harassment and I would report him if he did this, but he told me that I would be banned for this. How is it acceptable that players can act this way, and can we report such players to the game?
Find a couple friends that can blade you up and put traps on "The Victim" (Foulgaze is a good choice, but any low level dungeon should do) Make sure nobody can port to you and you should be ok.