Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddy

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Hey guys,

I haven't been on this game for a while, but I have recently started playing again. My main wizard is a level 72 but my other wizard, a death wizard is a level 13 that is currently questing in krokotopia. I had a death wizard before that I had managed to get pretty far into the game but unfortunately had to delete due to way too many glitches. It would be really helpful if somebody could please help my death wizard finish questing in Krokotopia, any help would be appreciated.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 9, 2018 wrote:
Hey guys,

I haven't been on this game for a while, but I have recently started playing again. My main wizard is a level 72 but my other wizard, a death wizard is a level 13 that is currently questing in krokotopia. I had a death wizard before that I had managed to get pretty far into the game but unfortunately had to delete due to way too many glitches. It would be really helpful if somebody could please help my death wizard finish questing in Krokotopia, any help would be appreciated.
I have a Fire Wizard, Valerian, who is about to finish Wizard City. We can meet up and you could help me catch up to where you are in Krokotopia. I'm guessing you've just started, based on your level.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Fable Finder on Jun 12, 2018 wrote:
I have a Fire Wizard, Valerian, who is about to finish Wizard City. We can meet up and you could help me catch up to where you are in Krokotopia. I'm guessing you've just started, based on your level.
Ok!! Just tell me when would you be able to meet up in game!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
Valerian is in Krokotopia now. I propose meeting up Saturday, June 16, at 6:00 PM Central Time.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
Apologies, I forgot to say the location: The Oasis at the Greyrose realm

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Fable Finder on Jun 14, 2018 wrote:
Valerian is in Krokotopia now. I propose meeting up Saturday, June 16, at 6:00 PM Central Time.
Ok!! I will definitely try to make it and let you know if things change.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
Ok!! I will definitely try to make it and let you know if things change.
And also I forgot to mention, my wizard is Jasmine Deathbringer.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 16, 2018 wrote:
Sorry, I got there late because my sibling was using the computer, and the other computers are not available at the moment. However, at the time I am submitting this post, an hour after the time I set, I see your wizard AFK.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 16, 2018 wrote:
Can you tell me the name of your main quest (the one marked with 2 stars)? You said it involved helping Winthrop, but I would like to know the name so I can see where I am at relative to you.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Fable Finder on Jun 17, 2018 wrote:
Can you tell me the name of your main quest (the one marked with 2 stars)? You said it involved helping Winthrop, but I would like to know the name so I can see where I am at relative to you.
Sorry, my computer stopped working. The quest I am on is called Into The Map Room and it is to help Professor Winthrop in the Throne Room of Fire.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 17, 2018 wrote:
Sorry, my computer stopped working. The quest I am on is called Into The Map Room and it is to help Professor Winthrop in the Throne Room of Fire.
I am on that quest now. Also, Tasha Windbreeze would like to join us.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 17, 2018 wrote:
By the way, what's your time zone?