Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's wrong with the view videos to earn crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2017
I have been trying all month to earn crowns with the view videos feature; while it worked last month this one was scanty to say the least the last 2 weeks nothing. what I see is the green announce screen then I click to go to the screen the screen comes up with it's black color and the red square on it then the circling arrow comes up an spins then the whole part of the screen goes black as though to transfer to the video but the video never plays the screen stays black. I wait to click, the screen shows it's phrase 'click to claim your crowns' when the x in circle comes up I sometimes have clicked it other times I've left it alone for up to five minutes, and each time I get the "not been long enough', phrase. I am not wealthy and can not always biuy crowns I have relied on the feature to bring in extra crowns so I could participate in many of your sales, but without the feature I can only watch everyone else advance far beyond me as I can only buy crowns once per month normally on the 1st when I am paid as I am on Social security disability. "enough personal information" thus I am reporting the fact that the view videos feature is either broken or being phased out if it's being phased out please tell us. otherwise please fix it. Thank you in advance

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Hello. I wanted to report that I also have been unable for some time to use the Earn Crowns button. It functions just as the previous posters says. The little spiral appears, then BLACK. Nothing happens. Is there any way to fix this? Please let us know, as this has been a very useful feature in the past and we would like to continue using it. Thanks you in advance.

Defender
May 27, 2013
I also have been experiencing the same thing. It worked great last month, but this month just the black screen.
I should add that I am using Windows 10, if that helps.
I am grateful for the 'earn crowns' features and enjoy them when they are available.
Thanks.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Same here. I've been seeing nothing but a total black screen for the past 2 weeks

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
This has happened to me also, but I think for me it has been happening earlier. It would sometimes have the broken articles, then others would have the black screen. Now it's just the black screen.

Blaze Fireweave

Survivor
Dec 15, 2017
This is continuing in Wizard but I've also noticed it in Pirate too without the spinning icon that wizard has but the black screen and no crowns:( this is very disappointing to those of us who love the game and rely on earning crwns to keep up 'Please fix this problem' again Thank You in advance