Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Some ideas/thoughts about fishing that I had during the free fishing days.

1. When do we get Star/Sun/Shadow fish? I have tanks with the cudas and dekois and 7 of 9 are filled because they are school specific. I really want to fill those last spots.

2. That being said, why 9 spots in keeper aquariums and not 10? It's weird just having one fish on the 2nd page of the fish list for the tank.Either increase the capacity or put everything on one page. It's maddening just having one item on the second page.

3. Everybody farms the Loremaster in Dragonspyre, but what about a LUREmaster that we could visit to fish for rare fishing spells like Reveal Epic or Reveal Chest?

4. Would be excellent if Baldur Goldpaws would take that boat of his and offer fishing trips to new locations. Like Cool Ranch where we could fish for Buffaloon or maybe even new Rank 4 fish from the Stormgates of the Spiral that could be mounted as trophies maybe?

5. Seriously - a Wizard's Aquarium where I can display all of my fish (or like 50 per seaquarium tank). Or a housing lake item that connects a bridge to the end of your world that leads to a pond where you can store your fish.

6. More world specific tanks like Dragonspyre's lava aquariums.

Marleybone - castle themed
Wysteria - school themed
Kroktopia - pyramid themed
Mooshu - pagoda themed
etc.

7. Pet shop items for inside the tank, like a diver or castle or treasure chest.