Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 servers closing anytime soon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Just a question but will wizard101 be shutting down any time soon? this has been my favorite game ever since I was little and I'd hate to see it go.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ben1to13 on Jan 16, 2018 wrote:
Just a question but will wizard101 be shutting down any time soon? this has been my favorite game ever since I was little and I'd hate to see it go.
Of course not.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
ben1to13 on Jan 16, 2018 wrote:
With the forthcoming release of Empyrea II, the fact that this is the 10th anniversary year of W101 and this newsletter from Professor Falmea

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/january2018

I'd think that Wizards will be around for a while.

Any claims to the contrary appear to be spread by internet trolls.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I'd probably break down crying like I did to Lego Universe and Petpet Park. I just love this game too much.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
So don't allow the unfortunate DDOS Attacks to fool you about the game's server.

The game will be around to continue to be a means of joy for many others to come!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2018
I was worried as well but I'm glad to hear that it will still be around for a while :D.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
No one really knows the answer to this but the executives at KI, most games do have an expected life cycle and wiz is hitting 10 years so we shall see

The ending to empyrea part 1 has me fairly suspicious if the end will be sooner then we think

Survivor
May 09, 2015
I think that it will take a lot to shut Wizard101 down... but I know for a fact it won't be any time soon. The wizard fan base is a community like no other which help others in times of need.

As long as the community continues to welcome in the newer players with warm arms then this game will forever thrive!

Peace out wizards of the spiral
Lvl 76 Ethan Griffinthorn