Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two accounts at once

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2013
so if anyone can help me it would be nice so i use two accounts frequently and its a lot of running but i have seen people with two accounts that move in unison does anyone know any tricks to do that or any external programs perhaps (not cheats) thanks!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
death36206 on Jan 14, 2018 wrote:
so if anyone can help me it would be nice so i use two accounts frequently and its a lot of running but i have seen people with two accounts that move in unison does anyone know any tricks to do that or any external programs perhaps (not cheats) thanks!
ISboxer is one of the best multi-boxing programs out there, but I have no idea if it works on Wizard101.

Just having a multi-person mount has worked for me.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
You don't need multiple computers or a virtual machine to run two accounts at once. It's far simpler than that. After you've logged into the game and are at the character screen or in the game, you simply start the game launcher again and use the other account's login info. You can have the game running side by side or full screen and can switch between both instances.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
SoulMender007 on Jan 16, 2018 wrote:
You don't need multiple computers or a virtual machine to run two accounts at once. It's far simpler than that. After you've logged into the game and are at the character screen or in the game, you simply start the game launcher again and use the other account's login info. You can have the game running side by side or full screen and can switch between both instances.
The OP is already using that method. They are asking how to better control their multiple accounts. Programs like ISboxer allow you to control one character and send the same exact commands to other characters without switching windows, computers, etc. They noted seeing someone already controlling two characters at the same exact time and are asking how to replicate it, without breaking KI TOU or cheating.