Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for side grizzle/avalon spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
(This started out as an idea for cooldown but I figured out a way to add it without it being a "rework")

So having raised an ice i have come to realize the shortcomings of this spell, it is useless in a solo sense since triage exists doing the same thing for no pips and in a team sense there is some use but mass triage exists and costs the same pips but is just better. (tc are farmable)

So I suggest keep its style as an AOE DoT stopper but make it the opposite of detonate in the sense that it removes the DoT but applies its remaining damage to allies as a heal (in keeping with ice is the opposite of fire). Basically it detonates the DoT as a heal.
It should cost more pips 3-5 or more i would say. This gives ice its only school healing spell but makes it heavily conditional so it isn't a reliable source of healing.

I can see how that would be pretty strong for ice in pvp (enough hp and resist as it is without a heal and a DoT null)
but it will cost a chunk of pips there are ways to play around it from first second .... well its second, it sucks.

Perhaps as a way to maintain the flow of spell collection we could get a quest to upgrade the spells we learnt from grizzlehiem/avalon and after completion we gain the upgraded spell,
storm could get mass cleanse charm?,
fire could get incindiate?,
Idk about life,
myth mass cleanse ward?,
idk for balance,
idk for death

Anyway thoughts? what could we give the other schools based on their 4 side quest spells?