Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance PvP (Ban and Limiting Cards in PvP Jades)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Good Evening,

Hello Kingsisle Employees and Fellow Young Wizards, today I am here to say that PvP needs to be balance more. What could I possibly mean by that? Well, how many of us back in the day actually enjoyed PvP before it got too where it is now. I personally loved PVP back in the days it was actually enjoyable not like it is now.

Why is it boring now? Because of Jades... Jades is the issue why is it that I have to be in a pvp match for over 3 Hours because of not 1 Jade but three and one storm. I shouldn't have to flee because the match not being balance. I propose for Kingsisle to make a Ban or Limit list for jades and spammers to use in PvP. It is ridiculous how you can't play PVP because of spammers and jades.

Cards to limit:
Pigsie
Rebirth
Plague
Juju
Loremaster
Virulent Plague

And Perhaps even make the jade gear be ban from PvP because it is annoying I understand one jade and the rest of the team is other schools. Or even a life that heals and hits. But, seriously 3 Jades and a storm. Ridiculous.

Thank You for your time and attention

- Nivek

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
EDIT; Somehow missed this was team pvp you were discussing.

Read Eric Stormbringer's, 'Angels: A Guide to defeating the Angel Strategy in Ranked 1v1 PvP'. Click