Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigsie Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2013
Okay Kingsisle, you've probably heard this before, many times in fact, but there's an issue. The Wysteria lore packs have such a small percent chance to drop even A PIGSIE TC! I've spent around 50k crowns and I'm extremely dissatisfied and honestly it makes me not want to play this game, realizing how much money i've wasted.

Thanks!

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Would it be possible for the treasure card version of Pigsie be craftable like Loremaster? I've been farming Lore nonstop for the entire day hoping to get a few treasure card drops, but did not get a single one and it's honestly frustrating.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Agreed.

There aren't any Pigsie TC dropping anywhere. I did see a couple of the Snowpig TC when I bought Wysterian packs recently, but zero Pigsie. They aren't dropping and we can't craft them = the Pigsie spell is impossible to craft.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I've to wonder what's the point of having Loremaster dropping all this loot if she hardly does it anyways?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Pigsie TCs do actually drop from loremaster, I have exactly 2, do not ask me how long that took before it was pretty ridiculous! If I could craft them I would be done!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Star Edward on Dec 19, 2017 wrote:
I've to wonder what's the point of having Loremaster dropping all this loot if she hardly does it anyways?

It's so we wizards have something to complain about on the boards.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Area51Alien on Dec 20, 2017 wrote:
It's so we wizards have something to complain about on the boards.

Steven Ghoststalker
Makes sense XD

Have to keep the boards active after all, right?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
I have spent hours trying to get pigsie card drop from lore master received none,hours and days in bazaar none, and 30,000 crowns and received one pigsie card guess its time to just give up on KingsIsle to make game fair should be stats on percentage of possible drops so people know when their being played a fool like me thinking it can possibly happen in a reasonable manner. really feeling stupid thanks wizard 101

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I would love to see craftable Pigsie TC, like they have Loremaster TC available as a separate crafted item.

It's not just for those who want to craft the spell, but for lower levels who want to use the TC.

As it stands, using Pigsie TC just in normal game play would be a crazy waste of such a valuable TC. If it were able to be crafted it would enable those who want to craft the spell to be able to make it and also allow lower levels who can't craft it yet to be able to enjoy using it too.

My noob balance wizard is too low level to craft Loremaster but high enough crafting level to make TC. She made enough that she can use the TC without feeling it is worth too much to waste and she always has plenty to give away if someone needs it for crafting too. I'd love for her to be able to craft the actual spell but until then (or a lucky spell drop) she still has the fun of using it. There is still the down side of not being able to enchant it so people will still farm for the actual spell and go to the effort of crafting it because there are still benefits to doing that.

Unlike Loremaster, which is predominantly desired by Balance wizards, Pigsie is a spell that is desired by multiple schools and can be useful to just about any wizard. Loremaster TC was deemed rare enough to justify a recipe, Pigsie is even more rare because so many more wizards want it.

Please KI make a recipe for Pigsie TC to enable this awesome spell to be enjoyed by more wizards!