Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

request for information on the forum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
J'ai besoin d'avoir des détails sur le fonctionnement du forum, je voulais parler à MP mais je ne trouve pas de fonctionnalité pour envoyer un message privé avec un auteur.
Aussi, j'ai remarqué qu'il faut attendre l'approbation d'un administrateur pour nos questions sur le forum, c'est bon pour le contrôle mais c'est déplorable pour la réactivité! trop lent.
Aussi, où puis-je voir mes sujets en attente d'être sur le forum? En bref, j'ai besoin de clarification.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you for the answer, I read everything ... it's not always easy for me who does not speak English to search for information, even with google translate.

By cons your links do not indicate whether you have the opportunity or not to send a private message to someone who wrote on the forum. If possible, please explain to me how I should do

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Oh ! sorry I did not see your last sentence "Private Messages are not available" ... so my last answer is wrong.

On the other hand, it's a pity that we can not send a private message. Sometimes it is useful for example if one seeks to hatch a pet and be able to give appointment in the game.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Matyssa on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
Oh ! sorry I did not see your last sentence "Private Messages are not available" ... so my last answer is wrong.

On the other hand, it's a pity that we can not send a private message. Sometimes it is useful for example if one seeks to hatch a pet and be able to give appointment in the game.
bonjour, matyssa!

il y a un fansite approuvé par kingsisle qui s'appelle wizard101central~ tu pourrais créer un compte ici (c'est gratuit):

http://www.wizard101central.com/

je ne suis pas certaine que leurs forums sont disponibles en français. mais on pourrait envoyer les messages privés aux autres joueurs et poster sur ces forums pour l'aide avec des quêtes sans l'attente12-24h.

-

(english version of this post, to save the mods having to translate)

hi matyssa,

there is a kingsisle-approved fansite called wizard101central~ you can create an account here (it's free):

http://www.wizard101central.com/

i'm not sure if their forums are available in french, but we can send private messages to other players and post on those boards for quest help without the 12-24 hour wait.

-von

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you very much for the link of Fansite .. I m going to register it