Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
COOL IDEA

What if a new feature was implemented where we could make our own dungeons/ gauntlets? Maybe we could use monstrology, castle blocks, and custom dialogue mechanisms. What does everyone think of this idea? Feel free to bounce back ideas.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
This is a feature in a few other games I've played and currently playing. Players create content which must be approved by the developers before we have access to it, but characters, story, dialog, structures and environment are all created by players from modules.

Given Kingsisle's shift to producing less story content (for whatever the reasons are), I believe this would be a fantastic idea to implement. There are a lot of people in this community that could work wonders for this game with access to tools like this.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Padric skull staff on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
COOL IDEA

What if a new feature was implemented where we could make our own dungeons/ gauntlets? Maybe we could use monstrology, castle blocks, and custom dialogue mechanisms. What does everyone think of this idea? Feel free to bounce back ideas.
ooooo that sounds interesting.

What if we could choose any boss in the game, and put it in our custom dungeon to "Practice". Since there is 4 slots to put bosses, means we can put 4 bosses of our choice into the dungeon.

These bosses have the exact same cheats as they have in their own battles, so choose them wisely.

Imagine Malistaire, Rattlebones, Fairy Queen, and Krokopatra all in one duel o.o

It could bring much practice for major battles in the future. I like it

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Pouffy23 on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
ooooo that sounds interesting.

What if we could choose any boss in the game, and put it in our custom dungeon to "Practice". Since there is 4 slots to put bosses, means we can put 4 bosses of our choice into the dungeon.

These bosses have the exact same cheats as they have in their own battles, so choose them wisely.

Imagine Malistaire, Rattlebones, Fairy Queen, and Krokopatra all in one duel o.o

It could bring much practice for major battles in the future. I like it
4 malistare the undying from Azteca with 100% immunity......have fun

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Padric skull staff on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
COOL IDEA

This would be a cool idea maybe for like a house dungeons but there would have to be a lot of boundaries about the dialogue the enemys and the art of the dungeon. Maybe like fan art winners could be the designated designers or have the option to and kingsisle could guide them through the rest.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
camahawk on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
4 malistare the undying from Azteca with 100% immunity......have fun
Knowning me, I would do something like that. I could probably trick others with that to come join me and then they end up realizing that they are immune xD

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
My idea is if there could possibly be a new boss maybe in Empyrea or put into a dungeon as a key boss.
The boss could drop all spells that loremaster could drop but requires you to be a higher level than loremaster
and is harder to defeat when in a battle with it. I think it would be also fair that if the boss was harder to beat
that the drop rates of spells would be increased, making many people want to get to the set level of the boss.
It seems to be an interest in many people i've talked with about this idea and would be interesting new part of
Wizard101.