Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th character Slot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I think it would be awesome to have a new character slot. I would rather having all my characters on one account.
Maybe like a premium payment of $5.99 to unlock the 7th slot. I would be down for that and i know many other would agree.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Why must we start a new thread of this. There're already 3 of them still unlocked.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This topic is brought up at least twice every week it seems.

Yeah, it would be nice, but also note, many of us have already gone ahead and created second accounts for the sole purpose of questing on that seventh school we were unable to use on our primary accounts. How do you think those players would feel?
They'd be a little upset, don't you think?

But going back to the original point, if KI is so concerned about the loss of income, there could possibly be an option for us to pay, I don't know...2,500 crowns? To unlock that extra space for our new student.

Look into it KI!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
i think a 7th spot for all the wizards on one account would be awesome as well. Like if you was a member that slot would be open. If you became a non member that slot would lock and the wizard you would just not be able to log onto. you could CHOOSE what wizard would get the 7th slot if it became locked.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Star Edward on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
This topic is brought up at least twice every week it seems.

Yeah, it would be nice, but also note, many of us have already gone ahead and created second accounts for the sole purpose of questing on that seventh school we were unable to use on our primary accounts. How do you think those players would feel?
They'd be a little upset, don't you think?

But going back to the original point, if KI is so concerned about the loss of income, there could possibly be an option for us to pay, I don't know...2,500 crowns? To unlock that extra space for our new student.

Look into it KI!

Twice every week?

I'd say maybe once a month, but yeah.

Seven slots KI? Hmmm good idea!

Steven Ghoststalker

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
No this really does come up a lot. It seems to go in spurts but right now there is at least one very active topic about this.

People should read at least the first page of topic titles before they start a new topic.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I would be down for adding another (7th) slot... but I would be down with them adding 3 more spots and new some new starting magic schools.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
Oops. I just accidentally created a new one, but that is just a testimony to how much the community wants it and the diversity of players it would add to the game.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
We'll get there don't worry before you get the chance to finish your 6th character I bet KI will have the 7th slot for us

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Wizard Bae on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
We'll get there don't worry before you get the chance to finish your 6th character I bet KI will have the 7th slot for us
Let's see, I rejoined Wizards in August of last year and started from scratch. It has taken me fourteen months to get my first new wizard to level 77. So I figure if I progress at approximately the same rate, it will take me another 8 - 10 months to max out Steven Ghoststalker. Just shy of 2 years.

Five more Wizards to go at 2 years each. KI has 10 years to add Wizard 7.

Doable

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I hope KI will add the 7th slot in. The game does not feel complete without it.