Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Ideas

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Let's put the Halloween ideas all in one topic -- everyone is welcome to pitch in their ideas for what they would like to buy, earn, win or see during the Halloween events.

I'll start with: Hearse mount.

An old fashioned hearse, horse drawn, with a black cabin. Two passengers can ride in the front where the reins are. One holds the reins. Another can tag along on top of the cabin. Another can ride in the casket inside the cabin.

Alternatively, the casket opens and closes as the horse drawn hearse rolls along. What is inside the casket is up to KingsIsle.

I thought it would be nice if 2 or more could ride on it.

I gave a similar idea last year. I hope to see this some day.
Thanks!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I would love to see characters inspired by classic Halloween type characters. So, for example, Jason, Freddy, The Munsters, The Addams Family, etc. The horror characters can be made more friendly in appearance and motives, but it would be nice if there were a slew of characters that were inspired by those characters. Also, if possible, add new music themes based off of these characters as well.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
There should be a lore pack which has spooky spells for all schools. Last year's Headless Horseman was awesome, I would love to see spells for the other schools as well.

If not a lore pack, I feel a dungeon with many spooky puzzles and an overall very eerie atmosphere should have a recipe vendor for the spells, gear and even furniture will be nice.

That aside, I wish areas of Wizard City would be more decorated. It should be dark and the pumpkins should glow, there should be fog and you could even see actual ghosts (Not different colors of Lost Souls) should pop up here and there.

I feel other worlds should also be decorated. Not as much as Wizard City but a few decorations here and there can go a long way.

Maybe you could play games in areas of Wizard City as well. Hide and Seek in the Spooky Commons would be awesome. The person coming after you should be a scary figure. With all the fog and other decorations here and there it would be awesome to play.

These are all the ideas I have for now, But I will for sure post more. :)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I would love to see higher level towers in Ravenwood for Halloween. As aesthetics go, I love the idea of fog, more glowing or animated pumpkins, and always more ghosts and things that go bump in the night. And yes, yes, YES, to spells for every school that are Halloween themed.

Let's crank up the spooky factor!

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I would love to see Wizard City more Halloween themed, it's usually pretty bland and boring during Halloween. I would love to see things like pumpkins lying around, a low fog over the ground, vampires and ghosts roaming around, etc. It'd be a really cool thing to see.

And this kinda relates to your post dayerider, if they haven't already, I'd love to see them put a hockey mask as an equippable item, maybe even from some kind of limited edition Halloween pack/bundle, as a reference to the iconic Jason, id like something like that.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Great ideas! Very creative!

Keep 'em coming in, folks! Never know who might read them

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
How about a maze? You have them scary dudes coming after you and with all the fog around it'll be really fun in my opinion since you don't know where the scary guys are coming from.

At the end you get a chest which works like the packs, but only 3 items.

I don't know how this will work but a secret party room which is really decorated where people can just chill and talk would be really nice. Kind of like a temporary Commons that's a lot more fun. I think you should be able to unlock this place after finishing one of the new Halloween dungeons. You just have one dude chilling in the corner with an exclamation point saying he found a key and thinks we should check it out.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Maze, treasure chest and party/hangout area -- sounds great!
Love all the ideas. Keep 'em coming in

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Ideas for Halloween?

How about a new event similar to B.O.X.E.S. or Lost Pages where we need to visit each world. I don't know if it's feasible to decorate each world for Halloween, but Wizard City (especially The Commons and Ravenwood) could definitely have the sun go down for Halloween.

A corn maze?

Open up every home in Unicorn Way and let the wizards go Trick or Treating.

Costumes that when worn have the same stats as our normal gear.

Steven Ghoststalker

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
More great ideas, thanks for posting them :)

I would love to see what or who might be in those little houses around the Commons! And elsewhere in Wizard City too. :)

Costumes with stats so good no stitching needed? Good idea too :)

I like everyone's ideas. Keep 'em coming! :)

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
A new Halloween themed house in the Crown Shop, a lot more Halloween themed furniture too.

Castle Magic will shine through with new Halloween furniture, so I want that to happen as well.

And about Wizard City being more decorated I completely forgot about the music. Creepy music to play in all parts of Wizard City PLEASE.

I have an idea for a new pet:

It should be a creepy doll, kinda like something outta Five Nights at Freddy's. Maybe the new pet in the new pack everyone wants :o

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Ooh yeah! A Halloween house.

Sounds spooky!

Theme music -- great!

The doll might scare me but I'm sure many would love it.

Great ideas! Keep 'em coming!

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
dayerider on Sep 17, 2017 wrote:
I would love to see characters inspired by classic Halloween type characters. So, for example, Jason, Freddy, The Munsters, The Addams Family, etc. The horror characters can be made more friendly in appearance and motives, but it would be nice if there were a slew of characters that were inspired by those characters. Also, if possible, add new music themes based off of these characters as well.
A huge problem with that is all of that stuff is all copyrighted so they'll have to get permission first. And who knows how long that will take if Wizard101 will ever get permission.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
New Spells for the death school like the headless horseman (and other schools too i guess haha), but make it a dungeon or a quest of some kind.
Make a B.O.X.E.S event where we go back to when the death school was still in ravenwood would be cool too